"Alright, fine then. Ali and I, the twins and Saebyeok, and Gihun and the old man." Sangwoo proposed the new idea. Everybody nodded their heads, as Seunghee immediately left not wanting to be in Sangwoo's presence anymore with Saebyeok and her twin right behind her.

"If he thinks he can win this game just by being a man then he's wrong. Gender has nothing to do with this." Seunghee spoke in an angry tone, walking around. Seunghoon patted her shoulder in comfort, but Seunghee could still feel the rage bubbling up inside her.

The trio spotted a girl sitting on the stairs all alone and seemed like she wasn't in a team yet. They looked at each other and nodded when they realised they were pretty much thinking the same exact thing.

Footsteps could be heard and the girl in the nose piercing looked up to see the three people that were in front of her. She raised a brow and cleared her throat.

"What do you want?" Not the question Seunghee was expecting but can understand her point of view.

"Join us." Saebyeok responded. The girl looked at them with shock written all over her face, not expecting to be recruited at all.

-

"Seven...eight...nine...we only have nine players. Which group didn't get anybody?" Sangwoo counted the number of players that there were, as they sat in a small together with the clock ticking in the background.

"It was us, sorry." The old man apologised. Sangwoo sighed nervously and noticed an unfamiliar face in the circle.

"Sorry, but who recruited you?" Sangwoo questioned the girl with the nose piercing. She pointed to Seunghee's team. "They did."

Sangwoo turned back to Seunghee and gave her a hard glare. "I told you to only get men."

"Do you want me to go? Sorry then." The girl tried to get up to leave the team but was only pushed back down with Gihun.

"No, it's okay. Just stay where you are." Gihun assured the girl with a soft smile and looked back to Sangwoo. "We don't even know what we're doing yet. And the time is almost over so we might as well just get one person to complete the team."

"We put together a weak team, who would want to join it? That means once the timer is out, we'll end up somebody that got kicked out." As soon as Sangwoo said that, 212 walked over to the team and pushed Seunghoon and 240 away to squeeze in.

"Well, I haven't been kicked out. I'll play with you as a special deal, huh? Man, you guys lucked out today." She said, noticing the team she was joining and looked back at the girls who were sitting beside each other. "I'll definitely be better be than this wimpy girls. Plus, I'm good at everything except for the things I can't do!" She cheered, clapping her hands. Sangwoo sighed in disappointment when he saw the timer hit zero.

"Attention players, the time for forming your teams is over. All players, please line up with your teammates." The woman in the PA announced and the teams surrounding them started to get up and leave the room.

"Hold on," Gihun started, and everyone's head at the small circle was looking at him. "We're not gonna stay in here, though?"

-

The big yellow door opened. Seunghee's faze wondered to the two ledges that were separated a large gap, with what it seems to be a guillotine in the middle. She frowned at the sight, getting scared at what's about to come.