𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Начните с самого начала

"Well, sometimes I feel I'll die soon," she states.

I clutch onto her waist and keep her closer to me, "No you won't."

She giggles, "It's okay if I do," she says, "And if I do die before you, please don't cry for me. Just move on with life, okay?"

"No," I shake my head, "I'll never be able to move on from you."

"That's what everyone thinks," she kisses my head, "But you'll eventually move on and be happy."

"Why are we talking about this? Stop it!" I reply

"Baby," she hugs my head into her chest, "I'm just, you know... Telling you. I don't want to see you cry. I want you to be happy all the time."

"I am happy," I feel tears stinging my eyes, "I am happy with you in my arms. I am happy so don't go," I whisper, "Please, don't go."

"Baby," she kisses my forehead again when she feels me shiver against her, "I am not leaving."

"Then why are you saying all that?" I sob, "Don't say all that."

"I'm sorry," she cups my face, "Don't cry."

"I won't if you stay," I reply.

"I am staying," she says softly, "I won't leave. But Tae, death is inevitable. We all have to face it."

"Not you!" I yell, "You don't have to face death!"

"Baby," she smiles softly, "Our love will never die even if our bodies are dead and decayed."

"No," tears roll down my face but soon I realise that I can't reveal anything to her yet, "Yeah," I nod breathing in, "Our love will never die."

She smiles, "I love you."

"Can we get married?" I blurt out.

"Oh, uh," she stuttered, "That was very abrupt."

"Can you?" I ask.

"I can but, baby," she cups my face, "You're not in the right mind. When you're calm and in the right state, let's discuss marriage, okay?"

"Okay," I nod frantically breathing heavily, "Okay, but you will marry me, right? You will be mine?"

"I will," she takes my hand, "I will, okay? Now, let's just go to bed."

"Okay," I shiver.

She pats my back slowly and I close my eyes holding her tightly.

Yuna's POV

He was shivering. Slowly his breathing became slow and steady. I assume he's asleep. I stroke his hair slowly and place a few kisses on his head. Why does he react to death like this? Did he lose someone he loved? Is he okay? Questions swirl around my head until I fall asleep but it didn't last long.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by a shaking Taehyung asking me if I was okay.

"Baby? Tae?" I sit up, "Are you okay?"

"No," she shakes his head, "Are you okay?"

"I am okay," I nod, "I am clearly okay. You're the one that isn't."

I get up from the bed to get water but got pulled back down by Taehyung. I fall into his lap with a gasp.

"Don't leave!" He holds me tightly.

"I won't," I assure him, "I was just going to get water."

"I don't want water," he holds onto me like his life depended on it, "I just want you. Only you."

"Baby," I sigh, "Let me just get water for you."

"I DON'T WANT WATER!" He yells, "Why don't you understand, huh? I ONLY WANT YOU!"

"Tae-" I try to wiggle out of his grips but he holds onto me tightly, "Let me go."

"No," he whispers, "You're not going anywhere. You'll stay with me."

"Bab-" I try to speak but he holds onto my mouth tightly.

"You're gonna stay with me," he laughs.

"You're stuck," he grins

1129 words

A/N- What the hell did I just write? Sorry, I ran out of ideas ;-; I'm gonna go brainstorm better ideas