Akshara and Aadhira end up laughing again "Bye bye.. enjoyyy.. make us aunt soon.. well I know we don't need to say that.. but just in case.. all the best". Unnati turns even a more a brighter shade of red and cuts the call, Godd!! What do I do of these girls.. when I go back I'm getting my revenge.. what am I going to do the whole week without my pajamas.. first thing tomorrow morning.. I'm asking him to take me shopping.

Unnati goes back into the room, she sees Yash coming out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel, water dripping from his hair and torso, her throat goes dry seeing him. She keeps staring at him without blinking as he wipes his hair searching for his tshirt and night pants. Woah.. woahh!!.. what is he searching for.. no no need a t-shirt I'm fine with him being shirtless.. is it suddenly too hot in here.. umm.. Gosh!!.. those packs.. can I go near him and count them..

He bends down to pick up his t-shirt flexible his back, she gulps her saliva trying to moisten her dried throat, Gosh!! Those muscles.. he is in the hospital most of the time.. how does he even maintain them. He was about to wear his t-shirt when she shouts "Noo", he gets startled and turns to her shocked. She herself was shocked, what did I do.. you don't want him to wear a shirt na.. so you stopped him (her brain mocks her).. shut upp!!.. why do I have to end up embarassing myself in front of him.. think Unni think.. make up an excuse..

Suddenly an idea pops up in her brain, she puts the phone over her ear and looks elsewhere "Noo.. no.. I'm fine Deepu.. uhh.. okay". Just when she was acting like she is going to cut a call, her phone rings. Yash keeps looking at her amused, she hits her head as her phone rings, Shitt!! It had to ring right now.. seriously right now!!.. I am going to murder the person who is calling me.. now what do I tell me.. better confess the truth na you want him shirtless.

She looks at her phone and sees it's actually Deepak calling her, she mutters "Dumb idiot". She picks the call "What do you want Deepu", Deepak "Why are you so grumpy.. ohhoo I know I disturbed you na.. sorry sorry.. I just wanted to check if you guys reached.. I guess you have.. okay carryon.. I don't want any more details.. byee". He disconnects the call after that, she turns back to Yash, she sees that Yash was still looking at her holding his t-shirt in his hand.

Yash moves towards Unnati, she gulps looking at him and steps backward. Yash keeps moving towards her while she keeps stepping back, soon her back hits the wall and he cages her to the wall. She looks at him shocked, Yash looks at her "Hmm so you were drooling over me.. you were staring at me.. am I right Mrs.Yash Chakravarthy..", she looks elsewhere "Umm no..".

He pulls her closer, her breathe hitches "Hmm you didn't want me to wear a shirt na", she gulps trying to not let her eyes wander over his bare chest "Na.. no". Yash smiles "Really darling.. I think you are lying.. just like your fake call to Deepak". She keeps looking elsewhere "I.. I.. I.. did.. didn't", just as Yash was about to say something the bell in their room rings.

Unnati gets out of Yash's hold and runs off to open the door "Umm you wear your clothes.. I'll go check", Yash smiles looking at Unnati, she is cute.. she is so nervous. Unnati breathes in relief, thank god.. whoever rang the bell should live for a hundred years.. uff.. but seriously Unni.. how stupid are you.. you were staring at him.. drooling over him.. and stopped him from wearing his shirt.. so stupid.

Unnati opens the door to see that it's the food that Yash had ordered for them. Unnati takes the food from the Concierge arranges it in the balcony, so that they have their food in the open. She smiles looking at the table she had set for the both of them. The moon was shining bright in the sky providing them the much needed light.

Yash comes out wearing his t-shirt and tracks. He smiles seeing the table she had setup, she was looking at the waves in the beach hitting the shore and retreating. He just takes out his phone and clicks her picture with her enjoying the view. Yash goes and stands next to her, she looks at him "It's so beautiful na.. the view.. the moon.. and..", she turns to him. He looks at her "and..", she smiles "And.. us in this place.. as a couple.. as husband and wife..".

He smiles looking at her and cups her face "Yes this is the most beautiful chapter of my life.. of our life darling.. the beginning of our life together.. I was waiting for this so much❤️.. now that it's finally happening.. you are my wife again.. my Unnati.. my darling.. my Atom bomb.. I couldn't be happier..". She smiles looking at him and hold his hand in her and kisses his palm "I love you my hubby💕".

She makes him sit down and serves the food for him and herself, they both have their dinner talking. After dinner, Yash looks at Unnati "Darling you won't be able to sleep in this salwar.. please go change..". She looks elsewhere "Umm.. it.. it's okay.. I can manage", Yash senses something is wrong. He pulls her closer "What happened darling", She keeps looking elsewhere fidgeting with her hand "Ummm... Actually.. I..".

He makes her look at him "What is it Darling", Unnati looks down "Akshu and Aadhu packed my bag.. and.. those.. those clothes are.. not something I.. I wear.. I.. I'm not comfortable..". Yash smiles looking at her "That's it.. okay do one thing you wear my clothes.. and I promise you darling.. I won't touch you until and unless you give me your consent.."

Unnati nods and takes Yash's clothes to change. She comes out in his t-shirt which covered her almost till her knees, she keeps pulling his shirt down. Yash gulps his saliva looking at her, she looked absolutely desirable and edible to him right now, Controll Yash.. not now.. she isn't comfortable.. turn away.. don't stare. He averts his gaze from hers, she looks at him "Your tracks are too big for me.. so I think the shirt will do.. umm it.. it's a little short.. but I.. I can adjust.. we can go shopping tomorrow.. I will buy some pajamas for myself".

Yash just nods and takes a pillow and blanket towards the couch. Unnati looks at him confused "Why are you taking the pillows there", Yash looks at her "I'll sleep on the couch.. you can sleep on the bed.. it won't be a problem for me". Unnati looks at the couch, which was small even for her then how will he fit in the couch was her biggest question.

She looks at Yash "We both can sleep on the bed.. the couch is too small for both of us", Yash keeps looking elsewhere "it's okay Unnati.. I'll be fine". She gives him a sharp look, she goes near him and snatches the pillow and blanket from his hand and puts it back on the bed "Shut up and sleep on the bed now", saying that she lies down covering herself with the blanket.

Yash smiles and shakes his head "Atom bomb", he goes and lies down on the other side of the bed. He was sleeping in the extreme corner but her was able to see Unnati sleeping peacefully, he keeps smiling seeing her. After sometime, she turns towards him and snuggles into him in her sleep, he smiles pulling her closer into his arms and drifts into sleep.

One more chapter left💕
Will publish the next chapter on Friday.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini