Chapter 45

Unnati was sitting holding her head hearing everything she did last night "Oh godd!! I did all those..", Yash chuckles and nods looking at her. She looks at him narrowing her eyes "How can I be sure you are not adding extra spices to tease me". Yash just shrugs "You can ask Kiara.. come let's go", she glares at him "No thank you.. I don't want anything to do with her.. (she mutters to herself).. bloody spider monkey!!". Yash hears her and laughs "Seriously spider monkey.. yesterday Dayan.. now spider monkey.. what else.. any other names you have for her".

She glares at him "I have so many names for her you wouldn't want to know.. (she imitates Kiara).. We should meet sometime for coffee..", she pushes him towards the wall he was leaning on "and you.. you said yes.. the hell I would let you meet her.. how would like to go meet her with two broken legs.. or two broken arms.. especially this arm which she was hanging on to..". He looks at her shocked "Oh my god.. why are you always into violence my atom bomb.. there is a path of non violence and love.. you should think about that.. and also as a doctor's wife and you being a biomedical engineer you should think about creating new life.. not breaking bones".

She presses her hand more into his chest looking into his walnut brown coloured eyes "I will not think twice before breaking your bones and then take you to a orthopaedic surgeon.. if you say yes to other women.. especially the dayans.. you are mine only mine.. only Unnati's don't forget that.. else I won't even mind changing your name also to Yashi.. Dr.Yash Chakravarthy becomes Dr.Yashi Chakravarthy". She laughs looking at him, she pulls her closer "That sounds horrible.. but I wouldn't mind naming our daughter Yashi.. Yashi Unnati Yash Chakravarthy.. nice na", she looks at him shocked.

He just smiles and pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear "but before that I want to make you Mrs.Unnati Yash Chakravarthy again.. this time in a grand manner.. to show the world what a woman I have got.. to show everyone that you are my strong woman". She hugs him tightly burying her face in his neck "I love you.. I love you so much.. I missed you so much baby..". He too hugs her back tightening his hold on her waist "I missed you too darling.. more than you know".

Yash leaves a soft kiss on her nape while hugging her, she shivers at the sudden kiss. Just then the door gets opened, they both jump apart from each other. They both look towards the door to see a lady standing there "What are you doing here". Unnati keeps looking here and there not knowing what to do, Yash looks at her smiling "One of our friend locked us in Aunty.. and you are late". The woman smiles looking at Yash and Unnati "I know.. I know.. My flight got delayed.. anyway.. is she the girl Yash..", he nods smiling while Unnati looks at them both confused. Yash smiles looking at Unnati "This is Nivashini aunty.. Abhi's mom..", Unnati smiles looking at her "Hello Aunty".

Just then Akshara, Shiva and Abhi come to the room. Abhi smiles seeing his mom and goes to hug her "Mumma you are here.. but seriously you are too late.. the wedding is over". She smiles "I know Abhi.. what to do.. my flight got delayed..", Abhi pouts but then smiles "Okay fine..". Abhi introduces Akshara and Shiva also to his mother, his mom then looks at Yash and Unnati "Okay okay let's leave they both were a little bit busy when I interrupted". Everyone laughs while Unnati and Yash look away embarassed.

Abhi looks at his mom "Come Mumma let's go meet Karthik.. he was asking for you.. bye love birds.. continue what you were doing". Yash glares at Abhi "Abhiii I'll smack your head", Abhi just chuckles and they all leave from there. Yash turns to Unnati after they all leave "Well now.. where was I.. umm yes I was hugging you.. let's talk like that", Unnati just smacks his shoulder "You are mad.. the reception is in the evening you know that right..". He smiles holding her hand and pulling her closer "Ofcourse.. I know.. this time I won't let you get drunk and make me shinggg or Danshhh.. though it was fun watching you do all those.. but I was loosing my sanity a little bit.. you are cute when you are drunk you know that".