Chapter 14

It had been a month since since Yash had asked Unnati on a date. Her exams had completed, so was the patient's operation who Yash had come to handle. Unnati was back at the hospital after 2 weeks of leave for her exams. She was excited to see Yash, so was Yash excited to see her after 2 weeks. She goes to her cabin and puts her bag there, just when she goes out her cabin she bumps into someone, she rubs her head and looks up glaring at the person. Her face brightens when she sees that it's Yash, her heart skips a beat seeing him after 2 weeks.

She tries to stop the smile from appearing on her lips but somehow it occupies her lips on seeing him. His heart too flutters on seeing her, the smile on his face widens even more on seeing her. He keeps looking at her "Can I come in?", She steps aside letting him inside. He closes the door and steps closer to her "Finally I came before your Deepuuu", She laughs looking at him and then maintains a straight face "I'm getting some smoke are you getting any Doc". He looks at her confused "Smoke I'm not getting any Unnati.. why", She tries controlling her laughter but then bursts out laughing while he keeps looking at her confused "You are only burning how will you get the smoke.. and seriously Deepu... He's like a brother... Though we both are of the same age.. to him I'm like a baby sister... well that's what he says.. That's why he calls me baby.. you don't have to be jealous Dr. Yash".

He steps further closer to her caging her to her desk, she gulps looking at him "I'm not jealous darling.. he keeps sticking to you all the time... How am I supposed get you alone when he is with you all the time". She gets nervous with his proximity "Umm.. I..I.. ", he smiles hearing her stutter "It's cute when you stutter Ms.Atom bomb". She glares at him hearing 'Atom bomb' but her heart again skips a beat hearing it from him after a long time. He looks at her amused as she doesn't perform her violent acts on him, he gives her a teasing smile "Wow!! No violent acts... Uff.. you missed me so much". She glares at him "Don't push your luck Doc.. I still can punch you", he chuckles and pulls her closer holding her waist "Sure Darling.. admit it you missed me".

Her breathe hitches as he pulls her closer and keeps looking into her olive black eyes, she turns a bright shade of red, she tries to look elsewhere but his walnut brown eyes keep her captivated "I.. I.. di.. did...". His eyes keep looking into hers "You did what.. say it completely Ms.Atom bomb". Everytime he calls her Atom bomb it triggers her all the more to explode on him but this time she had different plans, she puts her hand around his neck and leans in closer, he looks at her shocked, his eyes popping out of the sockets. His heart was thumping hard in his chest, she leans in closer to whisper in his ears "I did not miss you Doc.. but I guess someone missed me a lot.. am I right".

His throat goes dry as her warm breath fans on his ears, she backs off and looks at him, she chuckles seeing his eyes popping out of his sockets. Her right hand slides down on his chest and rests near his heart, she could feel his heart hammering hard in his chest "Mr.Best cardiologist.. do you need a cardiologist now.. you look like you are going to get a cardiac arrest". She was enjoying it too much seeing him, but she hears a knock on the door "Unnati". It was Deepak, she wanted to smack his head right now, Uhhh this idiot had to come now only.. it was too much fun with Yash... But this Deepu had to come and mess it up.

For the first time Yash wanted to thank Deepak for disturbing them, he jumped away from her the minute he heard the knock, Godd!! She can literally make me get a cardiac arrest.. if Deepak had not come my heart would have😶.. for the first time I want to thank Deepak.. Gosh This woman!!. Unnati mutters a "Get lost Deepu", hearing which he enters into her cabin smiling "Hello to you too". He sees Yash also in the cabin and gives Unnati a teasing smile "Hello Dr.Yash", Yash gives him a smile "Hi.. (he turns to Unnati) I'll go now.. just fix those things before 5.. I have a meeting at 5 to have Chai with someone".

He leaves from there while she keeps blushes hearing him and about their Chai Date, Deepak looks at her "Ahem Ahem.. someone is blushing.. Ohhooo this Chai with someone is Chai with you.. Am I right baby". She turns into a tomato blushing "Woah woah.. you are giving a tough competition for a ripened tomato.. Enjoy Baby.. I'll go inform it to Adi and Satvik.. they will inform Pavi.. and she will inform your Akshu". Unnati glares at him and smacks his head "Akshu knows.. you open your mouth to anyone else I will sew your mouth with the same needle you use to stitch the wounds of your patients", he looks at her horrified "Dino from where do you get such violent thoughts... Just few seconds ago you were in romantic mood na go back to that.. no violent thoughts baby".

She looks at him "It's because of you guys only.. you love showering teases on me na.. that's why these thoughts come into my mind". He looks at her "Okay Okay calm baby.. here take the Chocolate.. eat it calm down", he forwards the a chocolate bar to her, she takes it from him and sits down on her chair and starts eating it. He sits down opposite to her "So Date haan", she blushes "Yeah.. finally this man got some brain", He smiles "I'm so happy for you baby..".

By evening 5.00 p.m, Unnati had completed all her work and was waiting for Yash. Yash goes to her cabin, all his appointments for the day were also done. He knocks on her cabin and enters once he hears a 'Come in', She was sitting and eating the remaining chocolate. He looks at her smiling "Umm I thought we were going to have tea but someone is already drowing in chocolate", She looks at him "Chocolate is different.. tea is different.. and both are my..", he interrupts her "Best friends". She looks at him surprised "How", he smiles "You already said husband, boyfriend only best friend was left". She smiles "Well even with no brain you are little... Very little bit intelligent", he laughs shaking his head.

They both leave from the hospital in Yash's car, she turns to him "If you are thinking of going to any big fancy restaurant for tea.. then stop right now", he smiles "No we aren't.. I think you will like the place.. I don't like such big fancy restaurants.. when I don't like why will I take you there". She smiles looking at him "Okay Doc", he looks at her "You know you can call me Yash itself right", she smiles "Nah that will happen only you stop calling me Atom bomb". He chuckles "That's never going to happen.. it's the right name for you.. for the explosions you cause", she hits his shoulder glaring at him.

He stops near roadside tea shop, light wind keeps blowing and the trees on either side of the road keep dancing to the wind. They both get down and walk towards the shop, she turns to him smiling "This is great", he too smiles "I told you right you will like it.. tea is always good at roadside shops.. you know what's special here.. tandoori chai". Her smile widens "I love tandoori Chai.. come come let's go". They had to cross the road, Yash holds her hand while crossing the road, a smile occupies her lips as he holds her hand, she keeps looking at him as he takes her along with him to the other side of the road. It was a small tea shop with a couple of tables and chair for people to sit down.

They order Tandoori Chai, she looks at him "Not bad doc.. Great choice", he just smiles "Thank you Ms.Atom bomb.. glad I could impress you". Their tea was brought in small matkas along with some biscuits.

He looks at her sipping his tea "Tell me Unnati what other things you like

He looks at her sipping his tea "Tell me Unnati what other things you like.. well other than exploding.. punching.. stamping.. pinching.. throwing stones around.. and scaring people", she glares at him and then smiles "I know how to kill people with people without them even knowing about it.. see right now you are drinking this tea.. you don't know I could have mixed something in it". He laughs "Right Sureee.. but yeah you can kill people.. that's what you were doing in the morning.. trying to kill me", she blushes looking elsewhere. The breeze turns cold suddenly, and it starts drizzling after a minutes.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini