Chapter 42

It was the day of Aadhira and Karthik's sangeet. Everyone were at the wedding hall getting ready for the Sangeet. Aadhira was getting ready in a pista green coloured lehenga. She was really excited for the sangeet especially after she came to know Unnati's plan to confess her feelings to Yash.

Akshara on the other hand was with Shiva, she had gotten ready in a simple designer saree for the sangeet. She was discussing with Shiva on what needs to be done for Unnati's performance "Baby listen to me..", Akshara just dismisses him "Shut up and listen to me Shiva.. I told you already na your brain doesn't work properly all the time..". Shiva shakes his head, Akshara looks at him narrowing her eyes "They kissed then only confessed.. now also they kissed first after which only she is going to confess.. so you have to kiss me on stage.. twice".

He looks at her shocked "Are you crazy.. you want me to kiss you that too on stage.. and you say I don't have brain". She glares at him "Shut up and do as I say.. and Mr.Shiva we are already married and right now expecting a baby.. why are you behaving like a new bride.. shut up and do it". Unnati goes to Akshara and Shiva after getting ready. She was ready in a pastel blue coloured lehenga with silver zari work paired with silver bangles, chic silver choker and silver jhumkas.

She looks at both of them fighting "What is happening here"

She looks at both of them fighting "What is happening here". Akshara turns to Unnati "look na babes you wanted to show how everything started between you and Yash till now right.. so I told him to kiss me on stage since you both kissed before confessing.. this man is becoming shy like a new bride at the mention".

Unnati looks at her shocked and flushed "Akshu no umm kiss please.. I.. we.. noo.. kiss is a big no no.. in my act.. ". Akshara pouts looking at her while Shiva had a victory smile on his face "Thank you Unni.. this girl is becoming horny in pregnancy". Akshara glares at him while Unnati chuckles "I only said no as Unnati and Yash.. you can kiss on stage as Akshu and Shiva..". Shiva looks at Unnati shocked while Akshara bats her eyelashes at him giving him flirty looks, Shiva gulps looking at her while Unnati keeps chuckling looking at them "So cute you both are".

Yash was with Abhi and Karthik. Karthik and Abhi knew Unnati's plan from Akshara and Aadhira. They were giving Yash teasing looks while he was getting irritated not knowing the reason. Yash was glaring at them both "Will you both stop giving me those looks.. Gosh!! it's creepy", Abhi and Karthik chuckle "Sureee.. what if someone else gives you these looks". Yash looks at both of the confused "No one would give me such creepy looks except you Abhi.. I'm a little surprised you too joined him Karthi".

Yash had no idea what was going on and the looks Abhi and Karthik were giving him since the morning was creeping him out. Karthik chuckles looking at Yash "ohh it's nothing Yashu.. it's just that you are looking handsome right.. that's why". Yash glares him all the more "Excuse me.. what the.. Yashu.. what is Yashu.. and are you really serious.. I'll go mad if I stay here for some more time.. I think you both are high.. I'm going". Abhi chuckles "Yeah yeah.. go go.. you will come back na.. to us only", Yash hits head and leaves from the room.