Chapter 24

The next morning, Unnati woke up and saw that no one was in the room except her. She looks at the time and sees that it's already half past six. She was about to go out when Nisha comes in "Hey you woke up", Unnati nods. Nisha smiles "Okay.. here is your dress.. get ready Unni.. we have small pooja organised", Unnati smiles "Okay". She goes and gets ready, Nisha had given her a simple yellow coloured saree.

 She goes and gets ready, Nisha had given her a simple yellow coloured saree

She got ready and goes down to the living room. Ayush and Narayan were sitting in the living room watching news while Yash was on a call. Nisha and Lakshmi were helping the priest arrange for the pooja. A small Ganesh Pooja was organised to bless the newly weds. Unnati goes to Lakshmi "Good morning Amma", she smiles looking at her "Good morning ma.. you are looking beautiful". Nisha goes near Unnati "Someone is not going to be able to take his eyes off when he sees you", Unnati turns red blushing "Akkaaa".

Yash was on the call with Abhi who was scolding for marrying in such a hurry "How could you.. haan.. I was supposed to be there.. youu.. huh!! Forgot even your best friend seeing your love.. this is so unfair Yash.. imagine what would Kartik say when he comes to know.. he was already angry that you are getting married in his absence and was then relieved knowing that you didn't.. now imagine what you have to face when he comes to know this and comes back from London". Yash "Yaar it's not like I planned to get married without your presence.. it just happened yaar.. she was so tensed and disturbed.. and I wanted to make her happy in any way so I did what I did.. it's okay I will talk to Kartik I'm sure he will understand".

He somehow convinces Abhi and disconnect the call. He turns around to go and get ready when he sees Unnati in a yellow saree talking to Nisha. He was mesmerized seeing her that he keeps staring at her rooted to his place. Ayush looks at Yash and clears his throat trying to gain Yash's attention "Ahem Ahem.. Yash you alive bro", Yash shakes his head and looks elsewhere "I.. I'm going to change". Yash goes to his room staring at her the whole way while she was too engrossed talking to Nisha.

Yash comes back after changing into a white kurta and goes near Unnati who was standing alone. She smiles and wishes him "Good Morning", he holds her hand and pulls her closer "You are looking beautiful wifey". She blushes looking down, Nisha comes back smiling at them teasingly "Ahem Ahem.. excuse me love birds.. I need to steal Unnati for sometime Yash". Yash pouts while Nisha takes Unnati along with her, she takes Unnati to Lakshmi's room. She smiles seeing Nisha and Unnati "Come sit down".

She makes Unnati wear gold bangles, Unnati looks at her and the bangles "Amma.. this.. no". She smiles "This has been in our family for generations Unnati.. It's a blessing dear.. so don't refuse it", Unnati looks at her and nods smiling "Okay Amma". They all go back to the living room and the pooja starts. Unnati and Yash perform the pooja. After the pooja, everyone have the prasad and then Yash and Unnati leave to Unnati's house to get her things and then go to the hospital.

They soon reach Unnati's house, they go inside, her neighbours look at them shocked as she comes in with Yash that too in the morning. People were gossiping all around but didn't dare to say anything out loud to them. Unnati keeps smiling looking at him and their intertwined hands. They go inside the house and close the door. She was about to go take her things but Yash pulls her back holding her hand, she crashes into his chest.

She looks at him shocked "Ya.. ya.. Yash wh.. what are you do.. doing". Yash keeps looking at her "Wifey.. why are you so beautiful", She blushes looking down. His hand brushes over her bare waist as his hands encircle around her waist. Her whole body tingles at his touch, her heart pounds in her chest as his hands caress her waist. Her throat goes dry when she tries to speak, she swallows her saliva trying to moisten her throat and bring out her words "Ya.. yaa.. Yash.. la.. leave me".

She gets out of his hold and runs to her room. Yash too goes inside her room smiling, he pulls again pulls her onto the bed with him lying on the bed and she on top of him. She looks at him shocked trying to get out of his hold again "Ya.. Yash.. we.. we na.. need to go to ha.. hospital", he keeps looking at her "I know darling.. you know you are looking even more beautiful now.. as my wife". She looks elsewhere blushing "Yash do you really not have any complaints against me", he tucks the strands of her hairs falling on her face behind her ears "I do have one complaint.. you aren't paying attention to me wifey..".

She hits on his chest "Idiot". Yash smiles and let's her go. She packs her things and they send her things back home with the driver while they both go to the hospital. Unnati goes to Dr.Anand's cabin, he was shocked seeing her in saree "Unnati you in saree.. that too to the hospital.. and where were you Divi had come to your house in the morning but it was locked". She smiles "I was in my home with Yash.. I.. we got married last night", he was all the more shocked "What.. when", She looks at him "It was a sudden decision Anand Uncle.. I will tell you everything later.. anyway I came to ask you about the celebration in the evening".

Dr.Anand looks at her "Yeah.. it's all getting ready.. you can go in the afternoon to check them", She nods and goes from his cabin to hers. She sees Deepak on the way to her cabin, she tries to stop him but he just goes past her without even noticing her, lost in his thoughts. She goes near him and stops him "Deepak", he looks at her startled "Unnati what is it". She looks at him "What happened to you.. where are you so lost.. you are not even talking to me properly", he looks at her "I'm busy Unnati.. I need to go.. I don't have any time to waste talking". Saying that he leaves from there while she keeps looking at him as he leaves.

She goes to her cabin, What happened to Deepu.. why is he behaving like this since yesterday.. he isn't speaking to me properly.. isn't even looking at me.. what's wrong with him.. why is everyone changing suddenly.. first Vedant.. no why am I comparing Deepu with Vedant.. Deepu will never do anything that will hurt me.. But Vedant.. why did he do that.. how could he.. how dare he..

Her eyes well up thinking of the preceding evening,

Previous Evening,

After she had disconnected Yash's call telling him that she will reach soon, she went back to Pavithra, Aditya and Satvik. They started teasing her again "Looks like someone is impatient to see you", she had turned pink hearing them "Shut up.. he just told me that he has started and asked me if my work is done". Pavithra looks at her "Baby your blush gives away everything.. anyway we are done.. we will arrange everything and leave.. you go".

She looks at them "I know how you guys will arrange everything.. I will do that anyway the place is close by.. I will reach there in 30mins.. you guys go I will arrange all these files and leave", Satvik looks at her "You know one thing I don't understand.. how come the messiest girl has OCD only when it comes to arranging files". They try to talk her into leaving but she stays adamant that she will arrange everything and leave. She goes to the records room where all the files are kept, she goes to arrange them while all the others leave on her insistence.

She was arranging the files listening to songs on her phone using earpods, she was too engrossed in the songs that she doesn't hear the room door open or close. She stops the songs playing in her phone when she senses someone's presence. She looks around but she doesn't see anyone "Probably I'm imagining everyone left already Unni.. complete this soon Yash is waiting", she smiles thinking about Yash and continues her work.

She almost completed arranging all the files, when someone suddenly pinned her to the shelf, she was shocked.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini