8 || He Never Reached The Moon

Hi there this chapter will have angst (ig all the chapters do but this uhh-) so have bald Zhongli. Also try listening to 'Jack's Song' by CaveTown up there to make it sadder
E h e

Sorry for being ded 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of the student council room, a feeling of mixed emotions overwhelming you.

Well, first, it was about Amane and Yashiro.

Then, your mind shifted back to a certain person with light yellow hair, was a college student, and the former student council president of Kamome Gakuen that walked in while you and Akane were talking.

'So practically—'

Akane was cut-off by the door suddenly opening.

'Aoi! Long time no see! Haha!'

'You're the one who took over the student council now, huh. Hope you're taking your job well!'

You pondered for a second before deciding to move your head to the side to get a clear view of who the person was.

'U-Uh—' you started

'You jerk. What do you want this time Minamoto-senpai?'

'Ahaha, Aoi. Respect your senpais.'

Looks like they were close friends.

After deciding to just stay put 'til their conversation ended, Akane suddenly turned at you.

'Ah, right. Hayashi-san, Minamoto Teru. The former student council president before me.'

You, who had a good look at Teru Minamoto, was love-struck.

'Ah! You're Hayashi... Aiko! Right?'

'Y-Yes... Th-That's my name...' you mumbled.

'Aha! I've heard about you through Kou.' He smiled at you.

'My apologies, I can't stay here any longer. Akane, give this to Kou for me?'

'Tsk. Fine.'

And with a wave, he left.

'As if I'd do anything for you...' Akane mumbled quietly.

'Hayashi-san, you should leave now. I'll be taking my leave as well.'

You nodded, then left the student council after Akane.

You couldn't help but daydream and daydream, but was brought back to reality after being hit by an elbow.

"S-Sorry." The person mumbled, then walked away quickly.

You just stared at the person, then started to walk the other way, when you felt like you stepped on something.

"Eh?"

You lifted your foot, to see a rocket keychain underneath.

You started to wonder who this belonged to, when you suddenly remembered what Akane told you about.

'As a goodbye, they left each other with keychains. Yashiro-san had the moon, and Amane had a rocket ship.'

'Pretty cheesy if you ask me.'

'You're just jealous Ao-chan never gave you a keychain.'

'A-Am not!'

After realizing that the person who hit you could've been Yugi, you picked up the keychain and tried to chase after him.