0 || Prologue

"Ah! The bwal went over there..." a cream haired girl exclaimed.

"Nene-chan, could you pwease get it?" Another girl exclaimed, with purple hair this time.

"Pweeeeaasee!" Three boys exclaimed, one with spiky yellow orange hair, one with brownish red hair, and one with long and pink hair.

"Now now... Let's not force Yashiro-chan to get the ball." Another boy went toward them. He had pale blonde hair. He was taller than all of them, as he was two years older.

"It's okay, Teru-niichan... Nwene will get it..." Nene smiled, them went towards the ball.

Somewhere where the ball was, there was a boy with choppy black hair sulking in the corner.

Nene decided to ignore him and take the ball, but when she got closer to him, she couldn't help but feel pitiful. So she crouched down next to him.

"Hwey..." Nene gently poked the boy with her finger.

The boy jolted his head, and saw a cream haired girl.

"H-Hi..." the boy muttered.

"I'm Yashiro... Ne-Nene... D-Did I pronounce it right...?" Nene mumbled the last part to herself.

"Anyways, my name is Nene. You?" She smiled at the boy.

The boy widened his eyes at the girl staring at him right now. He decided to study her before answering.

She had short (Yashiro's past self had short hair) cream hair with teal tips. Magenta eyes, and very fat ankles. She had a very cute smile and a nice attitude.

"A-Amane... Yu-Yugi, Amane." He mumbled.

"And is Yugi Amane-kun into space?" She pointed at his T-shirt that had a NASA print on it.

"Y-You know NASA...?" Amane asked the girl.

"O-Oh... No... Sowwy... It's just that... Amane-kun's shirt has stars..." Nene mumbled as she looked away.

Amane giggled silently at her childish expression.

"Yes. I'm into space..." Amane mumbled.

"E-Eh...? You're still talking to me...?" Nene asked Amane with a surprised expression.

"Mhm! Why not...?" Amane asked, clearly confused.

Nene poked two of her fingers as she answered.

"Nene was scared I hurt your feelings because I don't know NASA..." she admitted.

Amane giggled again.

"Just because you don't know NASA doesn't mean your hurt my feelings." Amane stroked Nene's cheek.

"Then... Can we be friends?" Nene asked Amane again.

"Sure." Amane smiled.

Nene stood up and grabbed the ball. Then reached out her hand to Amane.

Amane gladly took her hand as Nene led him to the rest of her friends.

"Aoi-chan! Akane-kun! Mitsuba-kun! Kou-kun!" Nene called out.

'That's a lot of boys...' Amane thought.

"Nene-chan~ Did you bring the ball back?" Aoi rushed over to Nene's side.

"Yep! And a new friend!" Nene smiled.

Aoi scanned Amane for a few seconds, then sighed.

"I was hoping a girl..." Aoi sighed.

"Silly Aoi-chan. We'll have girls soon, just wait! Ah, Amane-kun, you should introduce yourself!" Nene exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry." Amane looked down. He wasn't used being around a lot of people. But he knew that he'll get used to it eventually.

"Yashiro-senpai! Who's this?" a boy with yellow orange hair asked.

"Daikon-senpai brought back a boy?" a boy with long and pink hair asked.

"Mitsuba-kun, keep calling me that and your out of the group. O-Oh... Kou-kun, where is Akane-kun?" Nene turned to Kou.

"S-Sorry! I needed a water break..." Akane rushed back.

"Okay, Amane-kun! Introduce!" Nene smiled cheerfully, which made Amane blush.

"M-My name is Amane. Amane Yugi... I have a brother named Tsukasa Yugi... but he's at home right now..." Amane mumbled.

"Well then, Amane-kun, you can play with us whenever you like!" Nene exclaimed.

Amane smiled at Nene.

"Thank you, Yashiro-chan." Amane mumbled.

"Call me Nene-chan!" Nene exclaimed

"I-I don't think I'm ready for that..." Amane chuckled nervously.

"Then I'll be waiting." Nene smiled.

Excited Daikon.

Nene pulled Amane's hand, then lead all of them to the field they were playing in.

"Nene-chan! The ball!"

"Take it please, Aoi-chan!"

"A-Ao-chan! L-Let me c-carry it for you!"

"1 point."

"Come on Mitsuba!"

"H-Hey! Watch the hair!"

"Yashiro-chan... Maybe we should slow down..."

"Go faster, Amane-kun!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yayyyyy a new book xD

Anyways, this is the prologue. Hope you enjoyed it so far :)

What do you think?

Elysha is loggin' out!