~CHAPTER 6 (DAY 8)~

-Turtle-

Turtle and the dragonets of destiny had been brainstorming many ideas for the past 2 days. And each idea was a dead end.

So far the best idea they had was to enchant Tsunami to be a more fair and less... murder-y queen, but Clay objected to that. "But then she wouldn't be Tsunami anymore!", He'd said. Glory followed up with," That's the point." The look of hurt on his face made Turtle feel terrible and likely everyone else, since they hadn't enacted the plan. But Turtle was still worried about Clay.

He would never agree to any of the plans and would always have Sunny to back him up. The dragonets of destiny were getting nowhere, as Tsunami was using Anemone's magic. The first enchantment she enchanted for Tsunami was put on one of her pearl necklaces so that when anyone wears it they could speak and understand Aquatics. That was the only enchantment that Turtle knew of. He could only imagine what other enchantments Anemone made.

Or he could ask her, but he was too afraid and ashamed to see her face. It was 100 percent his fault that Anemone was now once again being forced to use her magic for a queen. If only he could go back in time and change that from ever happening. But he couldn't. He would have to accept this and fight to save his sister. As soon as everyone could stop fighting with each other that is.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this." Clay said." Enchanting Tsunami sounds terrible! She might not be doing the... best things but we grew up with her."

"Clay has a point." Sunny supported him,"...but at the same time we still need to stop her." She told him, making Clay frown.

"Maybe we should take a break." Turtle suggested to the dragonets." We've done enough" arguing," thinking for the day."

"I suppose." Starflight said, thoughtfully," though we should get a sturdy enchantment done before Tsunami does anything else."

"Then it's agreed." Turtle said," Let's eat some lunch." He said looking out the cave into the canopy above." So what do you guys want?"

"Seagull!"

"Clam!"

"Crab!"

"Anything but fish!"

Turtle nodded at his friends and flew from the cave with their orders in his mind. He dove into the water and, as quickly as possible, he grabbed as many food items (that were not fish) as he could. As he was getting the food he noticed that Tsunami was there too picking out her lunch with Anemone. Behind them, Turtle thought he saw a flash of green (likely SeaWing) scales. He dismissed the strange flash of scales and left the kitchen.

Once he got back to the guest cave the dragonets all ate together. It reminded Turtle of when he brought the dragonets of destiny seagull for their first time. They all ate together enjoying the food. His family never had family dinners since their family was overcrowded by him and his brother, so it was nice to eat with other dragons he cared about. He just wished that Anemone and Oar could be here too.

"That was good. Thank you, Turtle." Sunny said, after finishing her dinner.

"I believe we all would have developed scurvy without you," Starflight said in agreement.

"You're welcome." Turtle said, smiling at his new friends. He continued to eat but paused noticing two figures flying in the direction of the cave. He looked up and immediately shuddered. It was Tsunami. And little Anemone was following her from behind.

Just the sight of Anemone made guilt fill Turtle's heart." Tsu- Tsunami's coming." He said, trying to be as calm as possible. The other dragonets' heads shot up towards him then to Tsunami and Anemone. They each looked worried and scared at the same time. Even Clay.