~CHAPTER 1 (DAY 1)~

This takes place right before the end of Chapter 18 of Book 2.

-Tsunami-

Tsunami sat on the cool stone floor of a guest cave watching her friends sleeping. A small smile formed on the side of her face. She was grateful that she had made it to Clay before he could drown in the storm. Now her friends were all full and getting the rest they deserved.

But someone had to pay for their hungry and imprisonment. Specifically Shark. But she couldn't punish him herself and if Coral punished him, he wouldn't get a good enough punishment. Tsunami had to be the one to punish him.

She looked out the giant entry to the cave and took a deep breath. I was going to this later, way later, but Shark deserves to die. And I can only punish him if I were the queen.

Tsunami looked back at her friends. If they knew, Clay would try to stop me. He loves to 'take care of me' but I won't let him this time. This is for their own good. Once I'm queen, they'll have safe homes in MY Kingdom.

She looked at the beautiful egg Sunny was cuddled by. I should probably leave her with Sunny. She'll be safer here. My friends will protect her.

Tsunami already loved her sisters. Anemone was a sweet little ball of scales, and she was easy to talk to. She also didn't seem like the type who would want the throne. And the egg was an egg, which also wouldn't challenge for the throne, so she was fine with her sisters and would spare them.

The SeaWing Princess walked to the opening of the cave and spread her wings. She was ready to kill the queen.

"Tsu- Tsunami?" A voice whispered," Where are you going?" Behind her, Starflight was standing, wide awake, looking nervous as usual.

"Nowhere." Tsunami quickly said, looking back at him," Go to sleep, I just need to do something... really important."

"Tsunami..." Starflight stopped to look down at the ground," Okay. But if you take too long, I'll wake the others up and tell them you're in trouble."

"I'll be fine, Starflight," Tsunami said, reassuringly," Stop worrying." Before the NightWing could argue any further with her, she leaped into the sky with her wings stretched out.

Tsunami tilted her wings down and plunged into the water. She swam, as quickly as she could out of the Summer Palace. She looked around. Riptide had to be around, he just showed her the way to the Summer Palace. She thought for a second that maybe she could go herself.

I shouldn't, I'll probably get lost. Tsunami opened her wings and lit all of the glow scales. I hope you see this.

Riptide swam from behind a large boulder in the distance. She zoomed to Riptide, a little burst of happiness rose in her. Riptide gave her a confused look. He was probably wondering why she was here, again so soon.

Tsunami swam up to the surface, with Riptide behind her," Riptide, I need to get back to the Deep Palace." She said as soon as Riptide surfaced.

"Now? Aren't you going to stay with your friends?" He had a tone of worry in his voice.

"They're fine. I need to see my mother." She said.

"Oh. Follow me." Riptide smiled and dove back into the water. Tsunami swam after him as he led the way back to the Deep Palace. Get ready Coral, that throne is mine.

***

Everything seemed dark as Tsunami saw the Deep Palace in the distance. That was probably since she was about to kill her own mother.