~CHAPTER 5 (DAY 6)~

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! For 200 views! This is amazing! Thank you so much for reading this story and making it this far into the story. I appreciate it. Now onto Chapter 5.

-Clay-

When Clay woke up the next day all of his friends were already awake. And they seemed to be arguing with Tsunami (Wait. Tsunami's actually here!)

"Let me get this straight." Glory said," You're having a private meeting with the council or whatever and you can't bring us cause... It's SeaWing business." She said," SeaWing," the kind of way a dragon would say," Magic."

Clay sat up," You're leaving?" Everyone immediately turned towards him.

"You're awake!" Tsunami exclaimed. She walked in front of him." I am leaving. It's for a royal SeaWing meeting."

"And she forbids us from coming," Starflight added. Tsunami gave Starflight a look, which silenced him.

"What kind of meeting is it, Tsunami?" Sunny asked.

"It's private, Sunny. I can't tell you." She said to her." Anyways, I already see the council gathering up at the Summer Palace level. I should get going." It was true. There was a blue dragon and green dragon sitting at the Council level of the palace.

Tsunami, without a word, hopped off the edge of the cave, spread her wings, and flew to the meeting. Clay still had a few questions!

"Glory, what just happened?" Clay asked, running in front of her," What's Tsunami doing? What did I just sleep through? Please don't tell me you told her you want to leave!" He said quickly.

"Don't worry, Clay." Glory growled between her teeth," I kept my mouth shut about that." He let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't sure how Tsunami would react if they told her that, so it was better to not tell her.

"But we should still tell her," Starflight said, eyeing a bowl of fish Tsunami had left for them. He frowned at it," I still think we should leave immediately."

"Leave? Where?" Clay asked. Starflight picked a fish from the bowl." Glory said we should head to the Rainforest Kingdom." He breathed a flame onto the fish, roasting it perfectly. Which made Clay's stomach growl.

"It'll be safe there since the RainWings aren't in the war." He continued then took a bite of the fish.

"But it's safe here!" Clay objected," Tsunami made it safe for us." He thought of just 6 days ago he had almost drowned thanks to Shark, but Tsunami saved him. As Starflight chewed his fish, he frowned at Clay.

"Aaaand best of," Glory said, ignoring Clay," No. More. Fish!"

"It's not that bad." Sunny said, eating a roasted fish," Plus Tsunami gave these to us."

"Sure." Glory said," Tsunami's so nice, isn't she? She lets us stay in one room for 5 whole days and feeds us nothing but fish, while she's swimming around doing who knows what." Everyone looked back at Sunny.

"It's... not that bad." Sunny repeated, in a low voice. She clearly didn't have any evidence to support her claim. All she could do was frown and try to avoid her friends' eyes.

"Well, I still think we should stay a bit longer." Clay said," Tsunami just became queen, so she's going to need our support." His friends couldn't argue with that.

All his friends except Glory that is," Support her for what?" She snapped," Killing dragons?"

The names of all the dragons Tsunami killed appeared in his head: Queen Coral, Riptide, Webs, Gill, Shark, Moray, and Lagoon (plus all the other SeaWing prisoners she killed).