~Q&A + More~

If any questions are unanswered, please ask in the comments. I'll reply an answer and if it's a really good question I'll add it to the post.

Hi, I'm Doedorogon/EvDra, I honestly don't care which one you call me. This is my story about Tsunami, called Tsunami’s Regin of Terror. The story starts off right after Tsunami saves her friends from drown in the end of Chapter 18 of book 2, right before she goes to sleep.

And now on to the Q&A.

Why are you making this book?

I always imagined what would happen if Tsunami would easily get angry and lash out at someone. And I always imagined what it would be like for Tsunami to become the next SeaWing queen. So I put does two ideas together to make this book.

What exactly is different about Tsunami?

Instead of Tsunami being a but-kicking SeaWing princess, she's a murderous SeaWing princess. She generally doesn't like dragons too much and would kill any dragon in her way, except the dragons she likes (dragonets of destiny, Anemone, Riptide, etc.) Other than that she acts pretty much the same, unless she's angry.

How do the other dragonets of destiny feel about Tsunami?

They care deeply for Tsunami, even though she's a murder-machine. The other dragonets try their best to keep other dragons away from Tsunami, to avoid any trouble. They treat her like any other dragon and surrounded her with love in hope that that will change her.

Clay is the dragonet that tries to help her the most. He's always trying to keep Tsunami out of any trouble and helping her come back to herself when ever she has a murderous outburst.

Starflight doesn't know how to feel about Tsunami, since she attacked him the arena. So he stays far away from her and watches her the best he can.

Are any book events different?

Yes, but there are only small changes at first.

* Tsunami immediately kills Gill in their fight, but later regrets it since that was her father.

* When Tsunami and Starflight are to fight each other, Tsunami attackes him and only stops when Clay calls out to her to stop.

* When they hide from the SkyWing patrol in book 2, Tsunami jumps out and drags the SkyWing into the ocean. Before anyone could stop her, she drowned the SkyWing.

Bigger changes

* Tsunami kills Coral in her sleep before Blister arrives, and sets up guards to chase Blister away from the Kingdom of the Sea.

* Tsunami doesn't know that Anemone is an animus.

* Auklet is hatched thanks to Sunny, but no one ever discovered that Orca's statue is enchanted.

* The attack on the SeaWing Palace never happened for the sake of the story.

* Turtle will have a role in this book and so will other characters and OCs.