~CHAPTER 4 (DAY 5)~

Sorry it took long, but here's the first chapter of part 2. I also changed the chapters to tell you how many days it's been.

-Clay-

Clay laid in the guest cave with his head down, along with all his friends. Tsunami was getting worse. Worse than she ever been. Ever since she killed Riptide, she'd been executing dragons.

Webs.

Shark.

Moray.

Lagoon.

They were all dead now. And a few other dragons that were already in prison.

Clay wasn't sure what to do now. He'd always been able to stop Tsunami when she tried to kill, but now that she was ALWAYS underwater, he could never get to her to stop her.

The MudWing shuttered remember how close he was to drowning the last time he tried to stop her, which was just yesterday. If Turtle wasn't there he would have surely died. Clay still hadn't thanked the SeaWing, since he fell back to sleep after asking where Tsunami was. It was a good thing that Sunny invited Turtle to come back anytime as he was sleeping.

"H- Hi..." A voice said quietly. Turtle was hovering outside the cave with a worried and sad look." Is this a bad moment?" He said, probably noticing how depressed the environment was.

"No," Clay said quickly. He moved to Turtle, trying to look not as sad as he really was," It's fine. I needed to talk with you anyways."

Clay turned to his friends," Is it fine if I go have a private talk with Turtle?"

"No one's stopping you." Glory said with a shrug.

"Just tell us if Tsunami's coming back," Starflight said.

"Okay. Follow me, Turtle" Clay flew out of the cave and swooped into a different guest cave. This cave was dark with barely any light. Turtle flapped inside behind him.

"So... how is Tsunami doing?" Turtle asked nervously." Is she alright? Cause I was trying to talk with her and she was so aggravated that she almost bit me."

"She did?" Clay exclaimed stepping closer to him." Why? What did you say to her?"

"All I did was say ' Hi, Tsunami. how have you been?' then she growled and snapped at me." Turtle explained," Does she normally act like that?"

"No..." Clay answered," She's never been so angry before. And I know why- I think. She executed Riptide because he was a part of the Talons. They were friends or something. I don't know. And then after that, she killed Shark and Moray and Lagoon and others"

"Oh, no wonder she's upset." Turtle said, with a sad look on his face.

"I need to ask you something Turtle." The SeaWing looked at him." How did you and Oar save me?"

"Well- umm. We..." Turtle saw Clay's confused face and sighed." It was supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you. Just don't tell anybody, promise?"

"I promise, Turtle"

"I have animus magic." Clay made an even more confused face," It means I can enchant things. When I saw you drowning I..." Turtle slipped off a black bracelet he had on one of his arms and held it in front of Clay.

"I made it to where anyone who wears this can breath underwater." He stared down at it mystified. The bracelet Turtle was wearing had magically saved his life! No, it wasn't the bracelet. It was Turtle!

"You saved me with magic?" Clay asked excitedly. That was the most amazing thing he'd ever heard. Clay started to wonder what other things could be done with magic.