Mysterious designer, Sia

Start from the beginning

Rajeev was also eagerly waiting for this event as he was finally going to meet this Sia person. He wanted to win against her. Fairly for once in his life..

------

Adi's House:

Adi returned to city by noon.. He was taking small trips often these days for campaigning.

By evening, Suhasini was lying on Adi's lap as he worked on his laptop..

Suhasini: Adi...

Adi: Hmm....

Suhasini: Will you be coming tomorrow??

Adi: I don't know.. I have finance meeting tomorrow.. Do you want me to come??

He asked as he looked at her clear face..

Suhasini: I hope for you to come since this is my first national event..

Adi: Are you feeling nervous??

Suhasini: yes.. I know I have designed for quite a few names and seasons now.. But.... This is something big and something more..

Adi: Don't you doubt yourself.. You will win..

Suhasini: How are you so sure??

Adi: I have paid the judges to vote for Sia...

She hit him on his shoulder..

Suhasini: Don't lie.. I know you won't do that...

She said as she sat up...

Adi: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

He hugged her..

Adi: You will win.. I believe in you.. You are passionate.. Passionate people always win..

She nodded.. Suddenly a doubt arose in her mind..

Suhasini: nee nijamave judges ku pay pannirundha... Avanga un mela sandega pada mattangala??

Adi: Edhuku??

Suhasini: Sia kum unakum Enna connection nu yosippanga le??

Adi looked at her and sighed inwardly for how crazy her thoughts were.. But he continued with her..

Adi: Le?? I will say, Sia is my hidden lover... My heart will hurt if she doesn't win...

Suhasini: woooo... How scandalous...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Unaku vaai jaasthi aayiruchi...

He held her lips and kissed her... He left her in a minute.. She got up suddenly..

Adi: Hey enga pore???

Suhasini: If I don't go now, you will not leave me.. And I have event tomorrow.. I can't be tired..

Adi smiled at her words... She soon retired to their room to sleep early..

-------

Z's fashion event started with all festivities. Every known star and celebrity of the country was walking the red carpet.

Rajeev walked the carpet at first.. Emcee was mesmerized to see him. He was quite handsome but he also had a dark aura around him..

Emcee: Hello Mr.Rajeev, How do you feel attending this event as an owner of History??

Rajeev: This is my first time attending.. I'm really looking forward to meet all the talents..

He was really looking forward to meet one talented person.. Sia.. She swept all the market, History had built over the years, in just a year.. He didn't know how did Suhasini find such a gem..

Emcee: Are you sure History will win??

Rajeev: I'm 100% sure that we are going to win this year..

Emcee: I really look forward to your designer's performance sir...

He smiled at her and then proceeded to walk.. Emcee stood mesmerized..

Soon after, Prerna walked the red carpet..

Emcee: Hello, Your Highness..

Prerna: You can just call me Prerna..

Emcee: Are you here as Second princess or???

Prerna: I'm here on behalf of my company, Magic...

Emcee: Word on the road says that your mysterious designer Sia is going to rock this year.. What's your view??

Prerna: I totally believe in Sia.. She is quite capable.. She is going to rock the whole fashion industry.. Mark my words..

Emcee: This year is going to be quite tough it seems.. Best of luck for your success..

Private question out of curiosity..

Prerna nodded..

Emcee: When can we see you getting engaged with our Second Prince?? And Is he attending today??

Prerna: We left those matters to elders and they know everything right??.. As far as we are concerned, we both are busy with our works..

And Sorry to disappoint you.. Second prince will not be attending today as he is on his business tour..

Emcee: Congratulations on your upcoming engagement then...

Last question... What about our PM and first lady??

Prerna: They both are so busy... Country's first citizens they are.. And I really don't have any idea about them...

Emcee: Thanks for being so patient and answering honestly...

Prerna: Thank you..

She walked in.. Rajeev stood and listened to her when she mentioned Sia.. He really wanted to see her talent.. Was she that great to rock the industry?? He wanted to personally find that fact..

The said designer had already reached the backstage in her hoodies and torn jeans.. She was currently touching up the dresses on her models.. Rohit and other interns helped with other models.. Suhasini heaved a sigh of relief when the model stood before her fully dressed up for the first round..

They were assigned a separate room as they were one of the major contenders. Her phone chimed a notification at that time..

From: Adi

Sia love, I believe in you... Never cower.. You are a phoenix.. You are unstoppable.. Show them what you have and make me proud.. I love you..

Her mood instantly lightened up and she smiled widely..

*Author's note: Hello makkale.. I hope you all are doing better.. Thank you for patiently waiting..

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments podunga..

Your votes are my boost...😍😍😍😍