𝟺𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎•

Start from the beginning

"You're so wet baby, fuck," He praised me. His finger continued slowly going in and out of me while his other hand rummaged through the ice once more, "Lay down," He demanded, using his forearm to push my body down so I was now laying on top of the long desk.

He took his finger out of me, and tugged the rest of my dress off for me; throwing it onto the floor. I watched as he placed the ice in his mouth; before he hovered over me, bringing his lips to my neck.

It was there where he started to slowly run the cold ice, that was slightly sticking out of his mouth, down my body. He went down my neck, between my cleavage, and down my naval. I moaned and shivered the entire time, until his mouth reached my pussy and I nearly screamed.

The cold contact was new, but it was pleasurable and welcomed, "Oh my god, Kin," I moaned one of the many nicknames I liked to call him while entangling my fingers in his hair that has slightly grown. He switched between sucking on my clit, and fucking my hole with his cold tongue; bringing me close to orgasm.

I could feel the ice still in his mouth as he used it to shoot a wave of cold pleasure throughout my body, "Sweetheart," He mumbled quietly before licking my clit slowly, and I let out a long moan, "You're mine, only mine." He nibbled on it, causing me to jolt in surprise, "Say it." He demanded in a growl as he squeezed my inner thighs, before pushing them further apart, and pleasuring me once more.

"I'm yours Anakin," I moaned in ecstasy while closing my eyes blissfully, "Only yours." I arched my back up from the desk as I felt my climax surfacing, "I'm so close." I whispered.

"Be a good girl, and cum for daddy," He uttered softly as his tongue movements quickened, and he pushed two fingers inside of me - curling them, and edging me closer.

It only took a few more seconds for my intense orgasm to circulate my body - I went numb and my mouth hung agape as no coherent sounds came out. I gripped his hair and tugged at the roots while squeezing my eyes closed, and screaming from the pleasure. Luckily the club music was loud enough to drown out my cries, so no one outside this room could actually hear us.

Anakin removed himself from between my legs as he bit the remaining ice in his mouth and swallowed it. Then proceeded to lick his lips with a smirk, "You always taste so sweet, like a strawberry." He hovered over me and began kissing my neck as I still attempted to catch my breath from one of the most satisfying orgasms I've ever had.

But I had no time to recuperate when I felt him fidgeting with his belt, and almost instantly I could feel his length slowly pushing into me. He moaned harmonically and beautifully as his lips parted from my neck.

I brought my arms up his back; lifting his shirt and pulling it off of him. I threw his clothing to the floor, and dug my nails into his back as he continued to slowly but aggressively thrust into me.

The desk below us trembled with every thrust, and I dug my nails into his back deeper as our moans grew louder, "Fuck, that feels so good," He began to move a little quicker as he placed one hand around my neck; choking me, "Do it harder," He demanded me before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately.

I dug my nails into his back more aggressively and clawed downwards; my actions causing him to began to pound harder, and faster into me. The desk under us began to shake more violently, and our lips parted so our moans of ecstasy could fill the room.