Chapter 35

Jennie POV

"Just call me if you guys need anything, okay?" Lex said to us, a smile of relief plastered on his face.

"Yeah. Thank you," I nodded at him as he exits the room.

It's been almost five hours since Rosie got out of the capsule. After drying her body up, she was provided a hospital gown even if we have clothes ready for her. Comfortability is one of the priorities for her.

The scientist decided to move Rosie to one of the rooms from another floor so we can privately wait for her to wake up. It almost resembles a regular hospital room.

"Rosie..." I whispered as I hold her hand while I trace the side of her face using my other hand, staring at her every second as I'm afraid that she'll leave my sight. "I'm here. Don't be afraid to open your eyes, hm? I'm right here."

Minutes after, Lisa entered the room. She personally relayed the good news to their parents earlier while Jisoo stayed with me.

"Mom and dad are at auntie's house now," she said as she sits on the provided small couch at the side of the room. "They're preparing the room for when Chaeyoung is able to go home."

I was about to ask her if I can also stay but she smiled already.

"Yes, Jen," she said. "Of course you are welcome there."

"In fact," she added while wiggling her eyebrows. "You'll gonna stay in Rosie's room."

"Thank you," I laughed at her antics.

"Yah," Jisoo called. "So am I allowed to stay in your room?"

Lisa only smirked which made me shake my head.

"Gross," I commented.

They were about to bicker with me when I felt a light twitch from the hand that I'm holding.

"Rosie?"