Chapter 1

Roseanne POV

After the said deal, we are now back inside the training grounds. Lights lined up on the tall barricade around the whole facility are now open since it's 7pm.

While walking, I suddenly gasped making Jennie jump beside me.

"What?" she asked with a little shock on her face. Seriously, this cat is a scaredy cat.

"Jisoo unnie's ice cream."

"Ohhh, it's okay let her be," she said while chuckling and having a devilish look. "Wait. You made me jump a while ago and it was just because of unnie's ice cream. Aish."

"No," I said. "Not my fault, you scaredy cat."

"Whatever," Jennie scoffed. "Your accent's a beauty."

"I- what?"

"Noerrrr....noerrrrrerrr," she suddenly said while running away.

"Yah!," I started to run after her. "You sound like a choking zombie!"

"I love you mohhh," she stuck her tongue out and then flashed her gummy smile. 

Ugh, this girl will be the death of me.

I quickened my phase so I can now walk beside her. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, most." I whispered.

We then made our way to our quarters with smiles written on our faces. The women's quarters are located on the left wing of the facility while the men's are on the opposite side. The size of each quarter varies including the benefits it comes along with depending on the rank that your team are in.

"Chaeng!" another blonde called inside as I was removing my shoes.

"Hi Lisa," I smiled. "Oh, why you two are early by the way?" As I noticed Jisoo unnie was also in the living room.

"Wait, you haven't bought me ice cream?" Jisoo asked while pouting.

"As if I'm gonna let it happen," Jennie rolled her eyes. Then suddenly a pillow hit her face.

We all laughed while Jennie tried strangling unnie on the sofa.

"Yah! Jendeuk!" Jisoo shouted as she escaped from the grasp of Jennie and then runs to her room, locking it.

"That's for earlier!" Jennie said.

"What's with earlier? It's true though!" Jisoo shouted inside the room as we heard her laughing.