Chapter 2: How Fast Can Life Change

"Class, I would like to introduce you to Butch, Boomer, and Brick Jojo!"

'Wait, what?!' The three sisters thought at the same time.

'It's... It's them! It's him! He... He's back! They are back!'

Bubbles couldn't believe her eyes. Even though she thought the second guy looked similar to Boomer before, she never expected it was actually him! After everything that happened, the blue Puff lost all hope that she'll see him again. Even though she knew that her sisters would kill her if they found out, Bubbles actually kind of missed the Blue ruff.

Yes, she did miss him, but now that he was actually here, she didn't know how to feel. In fact, none of them did. They could've laughed or cried; they could've been scared or angry. But they felt something. And it was definitely a bad feeling.

For almost five years, the Puffs thought that they disappeared. That they won't be able to hurt them or Townsville ever again. That they wouldn't dare show their faces again after the girls beat them! And now... Now they are here. In their school, in their class. What are they even doing here?!

Bubbles looked around the room, only to see the shocked, terrified stares of her sisters. They were in the same shock she was, but they were the only ones with a negative reaction. As they could see, all the other girls in the class were drooling over the Rowdyruffs to even think about who they are, or how dangerous they are.

Even if the girls in the class were aware that villains were standing in front of them, they wouldn't care all that much. The only thing they cared about was how attractive the brothers were. Bubbles tried ignoring her thought, but she couldn't simply discard the fact that Boomer looked much more handsome and much more mature since the last time she's seen him.

"So, guys, tell us a bit about yourselves! Go ahead, introduce yourself to the class!" The teacher encouraged them.

There was silence for about fifteen seconds before Boomer spoke:

"Hello, everyone! I'm Boomer Jojo. I'm seventeen, and my favorite color is blue. We are new here, so we don't know any of you, but I'm sure we can be friends!" Bubbles looked as if she was drinking up every word he said. Perhaps she was studying him, trying to figure out if that was the same Boomer Jojo she used to know.

But his words stang, and she knew it. Something about the way he said that they didn't know anyone confused her and yet, made her quite upset.

'Don't they know who we are? Did they forget us? Did he forget.. me?' She thought, and that thought saddened her even more. But why? Why was she so upset? So what if Boomer forgot about her? Isn't that a good thing?

"Wonderful, now you Butch!" The teacher moved on to the green Jojo brother.

"Yo' everyone, the name's Butch! I play on the basketball team, and I guess that green's kinda my thing. But all in all, don't come near me, punks."

All the girls, especially Princess Morbucks, swooned at the way Butch spoke. They liked the way he was so unapproachable, how cool he sounded. Bubbles frowned at their reaction. She could never understand how anyone thought that being mean was cool.

However, there were worse reactions to Butch's introduction than Bubbles'. Buttercup, for example, was fuming with anger while squishing her pencil, which broke in half. She hated Butch. Absolutely despised him! Ever since they were little, up to middle school, and now. He couldn't stand her as well, so their bad blood had existed since the moment they met. They are both stubborn and sometimes aggressive, which doesn't match well.