seven - my home.,

Start from the beginning

"Really?" scoffed Harry, taking mock offense, "But you love my voice, anyway."

"That's true, I guess,"

"You guess?" Harry exclaimed, yet again. "I'm not going to sing to you anymore, Moon."

Y/N sighed softly, chuckling lightly at the boy's dramatics, "Fine, fine. But I did say you improved, Potter."

"Thank you very much," said Harry, doing a small bow to her, to which earned a laugh from the girl; to when Harry decided it was his most favorite sound. "Woah-look at the sunset, Moon.."

Y/N turned to face the skies. And, heavens did it look mesmerizing.

The sun was perfectly mirrored upon the shimmering waters of the lake. Its colors, oh, its colors of the most diaphonous crimson red, mixing with a tangerine shade, light rose contrasting the others each most elegantly. The aurora was like almost mirroring Harry and Y/N's blooming flower perfectly.

The setting of it, resembling the deep longing that each of the other's hearts craved, its different colors for all the chapters, songs, words, and sentences buried deep within the two. The clouds surrounding it entirely leaving them in their own world.

Gleaming waters of the Lake, representing the storms they had to face, side-by-side.

Their two figures and silhouette in the middle of their story, their representation, their opposite.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Over the next few weeks, time had passed by at Hogwarts very fast. It was like it was reminding them on the little and fragile times they had. Classes were going well, but nothing beats the joy at Professor Lupin's class. It instantly became students's most favored class; especially Harry and Y/N. But it seems like only Draco Malfoy and his stupid gang seemed to detest it; he always had a snarky comment to the Professor, on how his robes look shabby, his scars around his face; but Professor Lupin remained unbothered nonetheless.

Meanwhile in Y/N's second favorite class; Care of Magical Creatures, all the lessons went downhill. Hagrid seemed to be losing motivation in teaching them the true animals he really liked most. And it was all because of the Malfoy. Y/N never wanted in her whole life, punch Malfoy straight in the face. She was so agitated, she made sure to always give him a glare whenever he passes by. And as he continued to insult Y/N, she paid no attention when it comes to it. All she wanted to do was defend Hagrid, and bring back his usual and cheery self.

The next few weeks, turned into months. It was now October, and as the days slowly arose it became more rainy and dim. The courtyards were always damped with water, but that did not stop Y/N and Harry coming there every night or dawn. It was like another tradition for them. They would meet at the Black Lake's dock and just sit there, embracing the feeling of being in the presence of the other. The most beautiful horizons; from the shining moon and its accompanying stars, the auroras every morning that greeted your face. Harry and Y/N would often be entwined in a comfortable silence, but when they're not they would always talk to each other freely, expressing their day, feelings and thoughts.

But their time were limited during the nights, for Harry had started training very heavily at Quidditch. It seems like Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor quidditch team captain, seem to practice them more for he really wanted to reach his goal in winning the Quidditch Cup. Harry's nights seemed to be restless so he always looked forward in hanging out at dawn with his Moon.