seven - my home.,

Depuis le début

She knew what exactly he was going to do; he was going to tickle her endlessly. Because the exact same grin Harry had now, was the same grin he had two years ago when Y/N had to go back to the Bernard Cottage for the holidays.; As to when she came back from her vacation, she teased Harry on and on about on how she did not miss him. He tickled her for a certain amount of time, her never-ending laughs echoing the place just like right now.

Harry was definitely skilled at running, for he caught up to Y/N almost immediately the second she went. They were running in a field of flowers that were scattered upon the emerald grass at the Hogwarts grounds. The colors of the most beautiful flowers mirroring Harry and Y/N's whole universe; a universe when they were just only them.

Y/N's melodic laughter filled the aita of flowers, echoing melodically around the nature. Harry's chuckles whenever he eventually caught up to her, sounded like the marigold honey of bees, Y/N and Harry's hair being blown by the breeze, echoing behind them. Butterflies swarming around, like almost knowing to whom they go; their wings spread freely, an array of hues representing them.

The sage grass tickling the feet of the two, and the dirt that may entered in their shoes, but they paid no mind to it. To them, it was just the rèjouissant atmosphere embracing the ecstatic faces of the other. The birds chirping merrily, as though they could sense and hear the joyous laughters of the young girl and boy.

"STOP-HARRY PLEASE!" Said Y/N, clutching her stomach from all the laughs she had. "I DID MISS YOU-A LOT!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," said Harry smugly, automatically coming to a halt, in the middle of the field. "That was easy, wasn't it, Moon?"

"Yes-yes," said Y/N, panting heavily, sitting herself in the middle of the field. "You chased me just for that."

"Of course," Harry smirked, "So be prepared, Moon. I swear, if you don't say you miss me again, I'll tell the whole Hogwarts you like me."

"And why would I like you?" Said Y/N, raising an eyebrow at him, smiling slightly.

"Because, I'm handsome, brilliant, great at Quidditch-"

"Okay, okay. I get your point," said Y/N, grinning brightly at him, to which he returned. "But that doesn't mean I like you."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Harry remarked smugly, "but I'm heavily offended by that, Moon. Want me to chase you again?"

Y/N laughed at his antics, "Nope, nope. Please do not. I'm tired, just because of your stupid chase."

"Fine, fine. I'll drop it," said Harry, looking at the girl next to him. He simple adored her smile, the way her lips were tugged into a cheeky grin, her eyes slightly creasing, her eyes vibrant and bright. "Anyway, I've been practicing singing when I'm free, you know."

"Yeah, I've noticed that," replied Y/N, looking at Harry, "You're voice has gotten better since first year. You sounded like a giraffe, then.

Harry did in fact improve in his singing. He started to learn it when they were in their first year, for Y/N had gotten him his guitar, along with the encouraging Aspen, to which Harry was so excited about. The first two years he started to learn, but when it came to this year, heavens did it change. Just like earlier, when he sang every lyric and note for Y/N, it felt like she was upon the clouds. His voice was so soothing and it felt quite like another home or place she had. But it wasn't a place, it was just Harry's voice. The way he produced the melody, made Y/N adore him more.