All Mine.♡

She finally was in his possession.

She finally belonged to him.

God, he was so happy.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

You woke up in a cold place. You didn't know where you were, but it was cold. Though, the lights were actually on. But it wasn't that bright in the room, the only source of light was coming from a small lamp that was on the side.

Hell, you were even chained up. You heard the clanking of the metal chains attached to your wrists clank together. Of course, it was loud. The sound echoed through the whole room.

Until you heard footsteps and the sound of someone laughing. It completely overpowered the sound of the metal chains as the laugh echoed throughout the whole room.

You looked in the direction of where you heard the laughing, plus the footsteps. Only to find a guy who was wearing the same exact outfit as the guy who murdered Gray.

He was already walking towards you with the same bloody knife you saw in the photo.

You were scared.

You had no idea who exactly this guy was.

The only things you knew about him were that he was the same guy that confessed to you last year, back in middle school. You're just finding out now that he's some crazy obsessed stalker.

Though, you couldn't speak at all. He put a cloth in your mouth after all, all of your words were muffled.

You watched him go up to you before crouching down and pulling his bloody mask down. Revealing a shit eating grin that fit perfectly with his red eyes.

"You're finally here... You finally belong to me." He spoke as he looked at you with his red eyes, hell, you didn't know if you were imagining things but you even saw hearts in his eyes.

"How are you feeling? You've been passed out for quite a while.. It was cute seeing you sleep again." He added on as you tried your best to get away from him, but the chains didn't allow you to.

Instead, he got a bit closer to you, with the same exact knife he used to kill Gray in his hands.

You shook your head in response, not wanting him to come closer.

You were trapped.

Kidnapped.

Taken like a prisoner.

You never asked for this.

Just why exactly were you here?

"You're probably wondering why you're here.. Haven't you noticed?" He asked as he got up and walked over to a desk that had photos attached to the bulletin board above it.

Photos of you. To be exact.

You saw many pictures of you sleeping, walking around school, hell, even a few photos of you changing.

"All these photos.. Are the memories I took of you. People say to take photos to cherish the memory, right?" He continued as you saw him glance back at you before taking one of the photos that were pinned on the bulletin board and walking back to you.