Stalking?

For the first few weeks of summer break, Donald began to stalk the (h/c) haired girl.

He followed her around to make sure she won't get hurt, and he even watches her sleep from her window. He hasn't taken the stalking too far yet.

No one noticed, of course. Not even Kingsley, well. Sort of.

Everytime Kingsley would ask where Donald was heading, Donald would reply with "A store or something." Yet, Kingsley never saw Donald return with anything. Hell, not even a loaf of bread from a bakery, which what Donald would usually get when he's out.

Though, one time, Donald went out and actually bought a camera. Much to Kingsley's surprise, he saw Donald practicing taking photos of sceneries, clouds, sunsets, and even flowers. He was glad that Donald found a hobby instead of just working his ass off with all the companies and such.

But, Donald wasn't just taking photos for hobby. He bought this camera for a reason.

He wasn't going to tell Kingsley, of course. He didn't want Kingsley to know at all.

Late at night, the (h/c) haired girl was scrolling on her phone at her desk with a straight face, Donald took the opportunity to snap a few photos, zooming in on her neutral face.

She looked so calm, not worrying about a thing as she sat there, scrolling on her phone.

Donald knew not to take too many photos, to save storage, but he thinks he accidentally took a bit too much. Though, when he's referring to her, too much isn't enough.

He took photos of her for memory, of course.

Isn't that what people do? Take photos to cherish the memories?

That's exactly what Donald has been doing...

...Taking photos to cherish the memories.