Confession Day.

"(Y/n). I love you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, all I could ever do was just stare. I'll give you everything. I care about you so much, I loved everything about you. I love you so much, please tell me you love me too." The red eyed middle school boy confessed to the (e/c) eyed middle school girl as he faced her with a teddy bear in his hands.

He has been waiting for this day for so long. His heart continued to thump as he held the bear out for the (h/c) haired girl to take. He knew she was the one. He hasn't felt like this for any other girls in the past. This was his first time to experience it after all.

The both of them were about to graduate middle school in a week, and Donald planned to confess before graduation.

She was shocked by the sudden confession. She didn't speak at all while the red eyed boy just looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"...I'm sorry.. But I don't know you." Once she answered, the red eyed boy felt his entire world shatter. The girl that he loved for so long doesn't even know him.

"I have to go.. Sorry." She finished as she bowed a bit before quickly turned around and dashing away, leaving the white haired boy alone with the bear, and under the tree.

He didn't know what to say. He lowered his arms down as he let go of the teddy bear and dropped it on the ground.

He's been practicing his confession for hours, days, weeks, even months. All that hard work he has done was just wasted, it was like a leaf falling off from it's branch. Once it falls off from it's branch, nothing. All that hard work to grow was only to be fallen off the tree, there wasn't a purpose.

Everything was wasted.

Donald wasn't having any of it.

He wasn't going to cry. He never cried his entire life.

Nor was he angry. He wasn't feeling any sort of emotions at all.

All he did was stand there, with a straight face. No emotions were showing at all.

Except for one thing.

His fists were trembling due to him clenching onto them hard, his knuckles were even turning white.

One day... He'll make sure to make her belong to him. And only him.