Photos.

Donald found something new.

He knew how to get photos of the (h/c) haired girl anytime he wanted.

All he had to do was pretend for his camera to go off on accident, whenever she's in view of the camera.

Or just pretending to take a photo of the clouds when she was outside with others.

Surprisingly, it worked.

He got all of the photos he wanted of her.

A photo of her laughing, her lovely smile that she would show to others, except for him.

A photo of her buying her favorite drink from the vending machine. He even buys it for himself and drinks it, thinking of her and how it's her favorite drink.

A photo of her almost falling asleep in class. He took the photo when he was just passing by her class in the hallways. Thankfully, no one noticed him.

Hell, even a photo of her so focused on studying.

Most of the photos he had of her were kind of blurry. But he didn't care most of the time, as along as he could see her perfect face.

Though, it depended on his mood whenever he takes a photo of her.

If he was feeling neutral, he would just take any photo of her, even if it's a bit blurry.

Though, if he was in a sort of cheery mood, he'll do close ups on her face from afar. He just wanted a photo of her, and her only. No one else in the photo, just her.

He would never get mad at her. He was in love with her after all.

He had a whole collection of photos of just his beloved, he printed them all out after all.

He didnt care how much money he would spent. Those photos he took of her were everything to him.

It was a good thing that Kingsley never noticed. Donald didn't show it after all. He had a secret hobby.

He loved those photos so much, he would harm anyone who would try and burn them, or even touched them.

He loved her so much, it drove him insane.