Who Could You Be?

Today, Donald was following her around like usual.

It was a Friday, and he knew that she tends to go out on Fridays. It was the weekend after all.

He was in a cheery mood. He was planning on stealing another one of her clothes later today when she returns back home. Along with taking a photo of himself and her together, to the cherish the moment.

He knew that himself and her were partners. It's just that she didn't know it yet.

Today, she was going to the cafe that she always goes to. She would always sit at her favorite place at the cafe, and order the same drink and sometimes a pastry along with it if she was ever hungry.

She would always sit alone. No one sitting next to her or across from her. And that's how he liked it.

He always imagined himself sitting next to her, or even across from her. Feeding her a slice of cake, or even letting her drink his drink.

While he was imagining, someone walks into the cafe and sits across from the (h/c) haired girl, which made Donald immediately snap out of his imagination.

He was pissed off. Just why exactly was that person sitting across from his beloved? She only belonged to him. No one else.

He zoomed in on the guy's face, seeing his facial features and snapping a few photos, wondering just exactly who he was.

The guy was a pretty boy. Silver hair and purple eyes. People could mistake him as a girl at first due to his appearance, along with him being short.

He watched the both of them chat, and it seemed like Donald's beloved was giving the guy one of her special smiles, hell, even her special laugh. Which only Donald was allowed to hear.

Donald was jealous.

He was pissed off.

He was angry.

Just why was this guy talking with his beloved?

He hated it.

He hated every fucking second of it.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him."