...

Today, something very unexpected happened.

Once Donald peeked his head out of the bush to see into the (h/c) haired girl's window, all he saw was that the lights were off. It was dark, but he could still see inside of the room.

Yet, he saw his beloved and the same exact guy in her room.

He watched him place his hands on her. He watched her place her hands on him.

The both of them were in the middle of something.

A makeout session, to be exact.

Donald felt everything shatter. His entire world shattered right when he saw the two in the middle of their heated session.

It was just like when she rejected him last year. Donald felt the same thing happen again.

He hated the feeling.

He hated the session that was happening right in front of him.

He hated every fucking second of it.

He hated the guy who was making out with his beloved.

He hated the fact that his beloved was making out with the guy he hated.

Now this, was something he wasn't going to easily forget, nor forgive.

He decided to just leave. He didn't even want to witness the session any further.

He knew exactly what to do.

He was done.

He finally snapped.

"God... The things that I do for you..."

𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑰𝑪𝑬ー𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें