Chapter 13

"I wonder why she's anxious"

[2nd POV]

Time passed by, and all of you were done eating. It was only a few more minutes before the show started, so you all decided to head back to prepare for the show. 

"Senpai~ Can't you just perform with us?" Gura whined as she was clinging into Ame. You chuckled at her, "It seems you weren't listening to the meeting earlier. Yagoo-san said that I would be performing with all of you after my performance" You explained. 

Gura was a little embarrassed and laughed awkwardly, and all of you laughed. "Shut up! It was boring and all I just noticed was Calli and Kiara looking at [Y/n]-senpai the whole meeting!" she spotted as she clung harder to Ame's arms

Your laugh was replaced with shock and look at Calli and Kiara, but when you looked at them, they avoided eye contact and looked embarrassed that they were exposed.

"My~ Kiara and Calli weren't so slik as I thought they would be" Suisei teased them as the others continued to laugh until you reached the room. 

"Ah, god timing girls. Prepare your places and the show is about to start" Yagoo said and let the staff set the materials that will be used. 

As the concert continued, the girls were having fun interacting with the audience. Everything was going well, the girls were dancing, singing, and laughing and expressed their thanks to the fans and audiences that were there to watch them. 

After the final performance came to an end, you and the girls bowed to the audience and thanked them again. "THANK YOU FOR COMING EVERYONE" Bae yelled as she was waving at them. 

"I'll give a spoiler alert to all of you, I might have a collab with them in the future," you said surprising everyone, laughing at their reaction and just waving goodbye as well.

As all of you exited the stage and girls looked at you in shock and you already knew that they wanted an explanation. You laughed at them and took off all the equipment that was used. 

"Don't be too shocked right now girls. I am planning but I won't tell you when" You said and smirked at them and exited the room to meet up with a certain someone. 

"Oh my gosh, you did so well. ESPECIALLY WITH KIARA AND CALLI" Kson yelled which automatically made you cover her mouth to shush her. "Keep your voice down! We're still in public" you whisper-yelled at her. 

"Haha sorry. But I'm not joking you did well with your performance with the EN" Kson said and gave you a tight hug as well as Kanata who was with her.

"Thank you two, I appreciate that you both came to support me," You said and Kanata chuckled, "It's no big deal [Y/n], you came to our concerts as well, so it's only fair that we go to yours," Kanata said and gave you a headpat. 

You awwed at her action and hugged her tight. "Oi! That's my girlfriend!" Kson jokingly said and tried to pull you away from Kanata. "Shut up, she's my mother," you said and hugged Kanata tighter. 

With the two of you bickering at each other, Kanata got annoyed at hit the both of you in the head. "The both of you need to behave when we're in public places" Kanata scowled you both as the two of you were scratching your head. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[A/n]

A little short but I hope you liked it HDBVJBF