Chapter 2

You woke up with a pain in your head, looking at the time "7:30, ugh too early, I wonder when am I gonna encounter Aunt Maria again" you said and lay down again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You went to your Twitter saw the comments and found one of the Holomyth asking for you to collaborate with them, you have a mixed feeling but you have to.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[Yt/n] replied to Amelia Watson

Sure, just DM me the time and date:3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Once you replied, everyone was getting wild

Oooh the TakaMori will meet their crush

Pls don't sink the TakaMori

[Yt/n]-san what are you guys gonna play?

[Yt/n]TakaMori🤔🤔

Will it be the whole Hololive En or just the HoloMyth?

I hope [Y/n] have fun

And then the comments go on and on and on (A/n HEY NA NA NA) you sighed and looked at your DMs in Discord,

AmeliaWatzon
We should play on Saturday, I'll tell the other girl about it:D

[Yt/n]
Sure Ame, as long as you guys can do the collab

AmeliaWatzon
But what are we gonna do?
You taught for a moment and had an idea

[Yt/n]
How about we do some manhunt?

AmeliaWatzon
Manhunt?
Oh you mean like the one when we have to kill you to win

[Yt/n]
Yes that one

AmeliaWatzon
Sure, I'll tell the other girls:)

[Yt/n]
Thank you Ame

And with that, they decided to set their collab date. 

It's already afternoon and you were running out of food, so you just decided to go do some groceries.

Putting in nice clothes, putting on a mask, and taking your keys, you drove to the store. Once you arrived you parked it and went inside.

It's only been a few minutes and everything was doing fine taking some things you need, like this and that, oh look the HoloMyth, and then taking some flo- wait, the HoloMyth?

You look at them again and, they're just talking, so you decide to listen for a moment and pretend to pick some food of yours.

"So, we're going to have a collab with [Yt/n]-senpai?" Calli asked having a small blush, "EEEK, I wonder if I could have a night in her house" Kiara said, making you blush a little but sighed it, "Don't be horny" Ina said, "Speak for yourself" Gura said, "Alright hush guys, let's just buy some snacks and then go home" Ame said, and the five of then split for a second, of course, we already know who's with who, AmeGuraIna are together and of course the TakaMori.

You were too busy looking at something, you didn't realize they were beside you, the bad part is you're not wearing the mask you put on

(A/n: let's pretend coronavirus doesn't exist okey?)

"[Y/n]?" your eyes widened but relaxed immediately and you looked to your left, "Oh hey Calli and Kiara," you said "Wait, you guys know each other?" Calli asked Kiara, "Well yeah, we used to date" the Phoenix answered, Calli frowned "We used to date too," Calli said and then they looked at you, but you just sighed "Sorry bout that, some things happened" you just said and took some strawberry jam, looking at them one more time and said goodbye to them, "Bye Calli, bye Kiara, good luck on your stream," you said while smiling. 

As you walked away you didn't see that the two were still looking at you. You, on the other hand, are still trying to calm yourself from panicking after seeing the two of them.

Why are you panicking? Who knows. 

As you got home, you placed the bagged groceries down and flopped down onto your couch, recalling the moment that happened earlier, "Wow, they're friends now huh? And they're still pretty as always" you said to yourself and let out a deep sigh. 

"This apartment is too lonely"