Info

[Yt/n]= Youtube name

•~•~•~•~•~~•

[Y/n]'s info

[Yt/n], a virtual tuber longer than Sora or Coco has been. No one in the Hololive knows what she looks like except for the Hololive staff, but they promise to keep her identity secret from the others.

Her real name is [Y/n][Yl/n]

She never really attends any event but if she does, she never shows her face nor even speaks to anyone, she only goes there because Yagoo told her.

Coco knows who she is, but after she "graduated", she and [Y/n] decided to meet from time to time.

She and Coco have been friends since then, she's the only one who knows about her family problems, and her love life.

[Yl/n], [Y/n] has a lot of subscribers, probably 2.6 million. Maybe, but of course, she debuted on her own, she collabs sometimes, but not every time, it would be rare for her to do a collab.

She is Japanese and half-Filipino, her mother is Filipino and her father is Japanese

[Y/n]'s characteristic

She's a Samurai, the powerful one, no one can defeat, she always says to any games "You can never kill me" but on top of that her streams can be chaotic sometimes, but can you blame her? She needs some fun from all the things that are happening.

She has some [h/c] and with a highlight [f/c] on the side, her left is red while the right is [e/c], I'll leave it to you guys, what her outfit would be.

•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•
[A/N]

I know some of you haven't read the announcement, but I'll be rewriting this along with some other of my books. So, I'm sorry if I had to unpublish this book