Stage 8: Close Encounters With The Mafia Are Often Bad

An hour has passed since Sanemi finished treating Catra's wounds and Adofo's team brought the towels, after they had taken her to somewhere more private which had been the teachers lounge. He gave a sigh before he wiped the sweat off his brow, "There, that should hold out till we can get an ambulance."

"Wow. I never knew you could do first aid." Applejack said in awe.

"When you work in the police force you have to be prepared for anything." Sanemi said, brushing his hands. The Cross Dimension Crew looked to be in complete and utter shock by this sort of news.

"Hold on, you're a cop?!" Star Stalker exclaimed.

"Of course he is." Genya said, "Couldn't you tell?"

"No. cause last I checked, cops don't go around scaring the public." Spike told him..

Sanemi soon gave a glare as he growled, causing Spike to turn pale, and jumped into Adofo's hair. "Sanemi, calm down." Genya said calmly as he patted him on the shoulder.

"You can murder them another day." Senku did the same as Genya.

"Okay so...what do we do now?" Lemon Zest asked. "It's obvious the Helios family won't stop till they get their heads...and ours."

"Yeah." Senku replied as he cracked his neck. "It's a real pain. I can't focus on winning with them in the way."

"You're still concerned about that?!" Adofo shouted.

"I think this is more important than winning the fair." Indigo told Senku.

It wasn't long till Sunset's group came in, seeing the aftermath of the second round.

"Well, like who decided to show up." Sanemi said with his usual look.

"Sorry, but we were trying to look for you guys." Sunset replied as she panted.

Twilight looked to see Catra in her current state as she gasped, "Don't tell me...that's.."

Sanemi nodded as he said, "yeah..This is.the aftermath of Catra and that creep's fight.."

"Oh no...how awful..." Cherry said as she teared up.

"Those Helios Bastards.." Soul growled. "Not cool!"

"She's gonna be okay right?" Ladybug asked.

"It's nothing too serious." Sanemi said, "She'll live, but we'll have to call an ambulance for her just to be safe."

Sunset's group gave a sigh of relief.

"How's Adora holding up?" Adrien asked.

"Pinkie is with her right now trying to cheer her up." Applejack told him. "Let's just say she's having a rough time doing that."

Ladybug's earring began to beep, signaling that it's almost time to change back. "Sorry I gotta go!" Ladybug said, "I'll leave her in your care!"

"Gotcha, let us know if you find Marionette!" Sunset told her.

Ladybug nodded as she ran off, giving them a salute.

Senku noticed a couple of kids peeking behind Adrien.

"Hey Adrien. Move to the side a little bit."

"Huh?" Adrien asked.

"Don't worry." Senku said, having a certain look, "It's nothing serious."

"Well whatever you say." Adrien moved to the side , exposing Emma, Ray, Eri and Kota along with the twins and Rachel.

"Uh-oh...." Emma said, noticing the look on his face as she started to sweat.