Stage 7: X Marks the Spot

When the kids started to follow the map, they were surprised to see that a path started to appear, taking them towards the red X.

"Is it me or is the book guiding us to the Red X?" Dipper wondered.

"Ooh boy! I hope we can find treasure!" Mabel exclaimed.

"I don't think this is an ordinary treasure hunt.." Rachel told her.

"So Dipper that book." Kota asked. "Since we said it's not possessed..what kind of book is it? Is it magic?"

"Well I wouldn't say magic.." Dipper replied before he looked at his book. "Rachel, Mabel, and I found it in the dirt long ago...but it never really did anything till now.."

"Stop!" Ray exclaimed, surprising the group as they came to a halt.

"Ray, what's wro-" before Emma could speak, Ray shushed her as he peeped in the corner.

"What's going on?" Dipper whispered. "We're almost there!"

"Yeah we are but... We're in trouble" Ray said with a grunt

The other kids looked to see a bandaged Aero and one of his retainers pulling a knocked out Soul and Adrien with a caged Plagg to the room next to him. As they tossed them in, They shut the door behind them and Aero locked the door as they both sat and watched guard making sure no one was trespassing.

"Hold on... was that Evan Albarn and Adrien Agreste with his pet cat?!?" Emma said, surprised.

"What are they doing here?!" Eri added.

"Dipper, don't tell me.." Mabel said as she shook.

"Yeah... Adrien, Plagg and Soul.." Dipper said as his voice shook "... ARE the Red X!"

***

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

Catra and Storm's battle was getting intense each side although fighting their hardest, the victory favored Catra as she was relentless with her claws. As she scratched Storm's arm next followed by her leaping on his back and clawing it next causing Storm to scream before he used his electric blade to cut her side to get her off.

"Holy crap!" Hizashi announced. "THIS BATTLE IS MORE INTENSE THAN THE FIRST ONE! BOTH SIDES ARE NOT GIVING IN AS THEY ATTACK BACK TO BACK!"

"I DON'T KNOW, HIZASHI. LOOKS LIKE STORM IS HAVING A BIT OF LADY ISSUES!" Bisha announced.

Storm gave a chuckle as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "Heh, well Kit Kat. Seems like you're going all out with your attacks...I'm impressed."

Catra replied as she gave a smirk. "Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet."

The group on the sidelines couldn't help but be amazed at the fight that's ongoing.

"Dude..I never knew Catra could fight like that.." Adofo said in awe.

"Well that's my sparring partner for ya! " Wan said with a smile. "Always bringing something new to the fight!" She held her arm to reveal her scars. "Got the marks to prove it!"

Spike turned to Floyd as he asked "couldn't you stop them before?"

"Me and brother tried...they ended up scratching and beating us up." Floyd said with a sigh. "Like a sandbag."

"Speaking of...don't you have a battle pal of your own?" Wan asked.

"Come to think of it...since Tanjiro and the others are here..." Floyd said as he looked "then that means..."