"Fuck!"

Rafe's Pov

"Jayde. Hey, hey, wait Jayde." I yell, chasing after Jayde who is riding my dirt bike out of the gates of Tanney Hill.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." I say, grabbing her arm gently.

"Slow down. Slow down." I say, trying to stop Jayde. She gets off of my bike and throws it down on the ground.

"Rafe I have to go." Jayde says. 

"Jayde, just tell me where you are going." I say, as Jayde picks up my dirt bike.

"When I tell you, You can not know, I mean it Rafe." Jayde says.

"Jayde?" I question, as Jayde gets on my dirt bike.

"Barry tried to throw us behind bars!" Jayde yells, as she puts the helmet over her head.

"I know. I know, I know. I know, Jayde. I just--" I say, as Jayde begins to take off.

"Please! Jayde, please don't leave, okay?" I question, hoping my girlfriend can hear me. Jayde stops the bike.

"Jayde I understand, but my dad is gone." I say.

"Now, it's just you and me. I don't want to lose you Jayde." I says,  Jayde takes the helmet off and turns to look at me.

"I know, I know," I say, walking up to Jayde, "I know what you want to do. Just listen, Jayde, let's just let things settle first, okay?" Jayde nods her head in agreement.

Jayde's Pov

I flop down on Rose and Ward's bed, watching Rafe rummage through Ward's items. He runs his fingers over a watch laying on the stand next to the bed, and then turns as he walks to the closet. He runs his hands slowly over the jackets hung up. He stops at one and slowly pulls it out, He looks into the mirror as he slowly pulls it onto his body. I watch him, as he looks up at his reflection, I watch as he slowly realizes his power again. I smile, happy that he is finally back.

Rafe and I walk to the dining room hand in hand, going to grab something to eat.

"I can't find the account numbers. They're not anywhere." Rose says, as we walk into the dining room. She is sitting at the table in front of her laptop, surrounded by papers. I stay in my spot as Rafe walks over to her.

"The account numbers?" Rafe questions, rubbing his temples.

"I think it's Hank at Coastal." I say quickly, remembering my early conversations with Ward about the business.

"No, Hank--" Rose says, annoyed, rubbing her temples.

"It should be." Rafe says, cutting Rose off, and agreeing with me.

"The Swiss accounts, The gold." Rose says, looking over at Rafe and then me.

"Ward didn't leave anything behind?" I ask, walking over to the table and pulling out a chair.

"There's no record of it." Rose says, "I talked to the banks. I've searched the computer. There's nothing."

"Can you call? I don't understand." Rafe says, stepping towards Rose.

"Call who, Rafe?" Rose questions, looking up from her laptop.

"We don't know the bank, and there's no name on the account." Rose says, getting angrier and louder.

"What don't you get? There's no record of it." Rose snaps. Rafe sits down beside her, and picks up some papers and begins looking through them.

"Oh my god." Rose mumbles.

"Alright, well, I mean, there's gotta be something." I say, looking at Rafe.

"I have looked everywhere!" Rose shouts.

"We're gonna find the gold, okay?" Rafe questions, trying to calm down Rose.

"All right? We'll find it." Rafe says, turning to me.

"In the meantime, I mean, we still have Cameron Development." I say.

I feel odd now being a member of the Cameron family. I miss my parents and The Wreck. My family is normal compared to Camerons, nobody is killing anybody, but I will do anything for Rafe. Even if it meant being involved in his family businesses, and his fathers murders.

"Yeah, I'll step in. I'll do the job, all right? It's gonna be okay." Rafe says, standing up.

"No, we don't have Cameron Development. It's not gonna be okay." Rose says, standing up from the table.

"What?" I question, also pushing myself out of my seat. Rafe whips his head around to face Rose.

"Cameron Development is in debt. The banks called in the loans." Rose says, stepping towards Rafe.

"Why do you think your dad was doing the things he was doing?" Rose questions.

"So, we have to get the gold." I state.

"No, you're kidding. Okay?" Rafe questions. Rose sets her hand on Rafes arms in an attempt to calm him down. Rafe pushes her away, I watch closely, tightening my fists and glaring at Rose.

"I'm not." Rose states.

"It cannot be that bad, all right?" Rafe questions, louder.

"We have one month to come up with $1.7 million." Rose says, grabbing Rafes arms again. I shake my head, why does she keep touching him? Rafe pushes her away again causing me to smirk. Rafe walks away from Rose.

"Hey don't you freak out on me." Rose says, as Rafe starts breathing heavily.

"Rafe?" I questions, staying in my spot, realizing something is wrong with Rafe.

"Hey, Rafe." Rose says.

"Fuck!" Rafe yells, punching the wall beside him, leaving a giant hole. Rose looks at him in terror, As Rafe walks out of the room screaming. I follow him out, flipping Rose off on the way out.