Pook

I climb off of Rafes dirt bike, and set my helmet on the bike. I shove my bucket hat over my messy brown hair. I take a moment to skim the beach for the pogues, I spot them sitting on a tree at the boneyard. "Let's go." I shout to Rafe running across the beach towards the boneyard.

"Hey!" I yell to Kiara, she's dancing with JJ on the beach. Kiara sticks her hand up and waves.

"Hey Jayde." John B says as I sit across from him. I feel Rafe's shoulder rub against mine as he sits next to me, John B looks at me confused. "He's with me." I tell him. John B nods at me awkwardly.

"Want a drink," John B asks, walking over to the kegger.

"No thanks, do you want one?" I question, turning to Rafe.

"Sure," Rafe answers. John B gets him a drink and hands it to me, I pass the drink to Rafe.

JJ walks over, "Here ya go," He says handing me weed in a baggy, Rafe hands him some cash.

"Thanks" I say smiling, shoving the baggy into my bag. I stand up, "we will be back when more people get here." I slip my arm into Rafes as we walk across the beach to a rock.

John B's POV

"What was that about?" Kie questions, sitting down next to JJ.

"Oh, just your twin sister brought Rafe Cameron to our Kegger." I say, watching Jayde and Rafe walk across the beach together.

"They've been hanging out a lot recently," Kie says, taking a sip of her drink.

"Seems like your sister is macking on a kook." JJ says, smiling.

"My twin sister is a Kook." Kie says, smiling.

"No she's a pook," I say to Kie, "She would never get with Rafe Cameron."

"John B you seem to know everything about her man." JJ says.

"No it's not that, I mean I guess. But I'm her best friend, guys. Rafe is totally not her type." I says taking a sip of my drink and then turning around to check on Jayde. She's sitting on a rock with Rafe a few yards away.

"JB, is right though, Rafe is her other best friend, but she would never get with Sarah Cameron's brother." Kie says, in disgust.

I feel my cheeks heat up at the mention of Sarah's name. But then I remember that Jayde could possibly have feelings for Rafe.