An Important Convo

[Smut Warning]
Skip the first paragraph to avoid the smut. LMK in the comments if i should continue smut scenes or just skip them.
_________________________________________

"Are you sure you wanna do this," Rafe asks over top of me. There is music playing in the background. I nod, Rafe slips himself inside of me. I let out a quiet moan. I reach up and entangle my fingers in his blonde hair, and pull his face down to mine. I let our lips meet each other, i feel his tongue dance with mine. I feel him moan into my mouth, i smile feeling the vibration spread across my body. "Rafe." I moan, and let out a gasp. Rafe looks at me and smirks, he pulls himself out of me and lays down next to me.

"Well that was interesting." I say, and then laughs. Rafe looks at me with a frown on his face.

"So you didn't like it?" Rafe asks.

"Oh I mean." I say reaching for the remote on the night stand. "I did." I say, turning my television on. I turned on Twilight. I felt kinda awkward because I didn't know what to say or do.

"Hey come here." Rafe says, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and pulling me in for a hug. I rest my head on Rafes chest as we watch Twilight. Rafe hated the movie but kinda got used to it because of how much I would watch it. I sit up and pause the movie.

"Rafe," I say.

Rafe looks up and smiles at me asking, "Yes?"

"Let's go on the roof." I say standing up beside the bed. Reaching for Rafe's shirt at the end of my bed and and pulling it over my head. I reach for Rafe's boxers and pull them up.
Rafe smiles at me and follows me out the window. Rafe lays down and I lay my head on his chest.

"Jayde." Rafe says, running his fingers in my hair.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking up at the stars, realizing the moon would be full in a few days.

"I think something might be wrong with me." Rafe says, using his free hand to tap his temple.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up and looking at him confused.

"I just get angry." Rafe says, sniffing and then looking at me.

"Well I mean," I say smirking. "Don't we all?" Rafe shakes his head, I realize he's getting mad. "I'm sorry." I say apologizing, because I realize I'm not understanding him.

"No, no." Rafe says, placing a hand on my knee.

"Explain, i'm listening," I say, placing my hand on top of Rafes to reassure him.

"I hear these things," Rafe say. I immediately knew.

"I'm sorry I sound crazy." Rafe says, lightly placing his fingers on my chin and turning me to face him. I realize a tear falling down his cheek, I reach my hand up shakily to wipe it off.

"Rafe, I believe you," I say, tears forming in my eyes. I feel bad for Rafe, I didn't know what I could do for him.

"It's like, they tell me to hurt people." Rafe says, waving his hands around. "L-Like i'm not making this up." Rafe says, wiping a tear off of my face.

"I know Rafe," I say, hugging him.

"Do you hear them too?" Rafe whispers. I pull away from the hug and nod.

"But they say something different." I say, wiping my face with my hands.

"What do they say?" Rafe asks. I stand up and shake my head in a way to say "no". I walk over to the window and go into the room.

"Jayde." Rafe says climbing into the window. "I'm sorry for asking." That's when I broke.

Rafes POV

I watch as she slowly falls to the ground and sobs with her face in her knees. She was so embarrassed with me standing in front of her. But i want her to feel safe with me. This was my fault i shouldn't have said anything to her. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on top of hers.

I feel bad. I shouldn't have said anything last night. I look at Jayde sleeping on my chest, I smile at the thought that she's safe with me. I wrap my arms around her. "I just want to know what they say." I whisper, rubbing my thumb across her face. That's when I realized Jayde was the same as me. Jayde wasn't a normal teenager the same way I wasn't. Whatever happened me I have to protect her no matter what happens. Jayde wakes up and flutters her eyes open. She smiles up to me.

"Good Morning sunshine." I say, smiling down to her. God, she's so beautiful.

"Good morning," Jayde says, sitting up and kissing me on the forehead.

I smile, "How do you feel?"

"Better." She says, standing up and walking over to the dresser. She grabs an outfit and walks to her bathroom.

"Hey, you know you can tell me anything." I say, standing up and putting a pair of khaki pants on.

"I know, it's just some things that are hard to talk about." She says, as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Alright." I say, as I fix my hair in the mirror. Now i feel annoyed, I told her how I felt and didn't understand why she couldn't talk to me as easily as I talked to her.

"What are we going to do today?" Jayde asks, sitting on the bed putting a pair of flip flops on.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere," I say sitting next to her, "I wanna show you how much you mean to me."

"Rafe," Jayde says, looking at me confused, "Why?"

"Because, I want you to feel comfortable talking to me." I say, standing up and pushing my hands through my hair.

"I do Rafe," She says, standing up and grabbing her bag.

"Shut Up, and just come on." I say, walking out of the room down the stairs.

"WTF?!" a voice yells at me. A woman who looks like she's in her mid thirties stands in front of me, she's short and has curly red hair and freckles.

"Um, Mom." Jayde says, from next to me.

"I thought I told you, no boys in the house." Jaydes mom says, turning around and walking back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry mom, we are about to leave." Jayde says. Grabbing her car keys off of the counter.

"Hi I'm Rafe, Rafe Cameron." I say walking over to Jaydes mom and extending my arm for a hand shake.

"I'm sorry," Jaydes mom says, smacking her head. "I'm Anna, you must be Jaydes boyfriend." Anna says, shaking my hand. I smirk at the idea of people thinking Jayde and I are a couple.

"Ew mom, we're just best friends." Jayde says, turning towards the door. "Rafe lets go." Jayde yells. I force a smile and waves towards Anna. I walk out the door and Jayde throws me the keys. Jayde still has no idea where I was planning on taking her.

"Why'd you say ew?" I ask, as I pulls out of her driveway.

Jayde smiles, "Rafe, please tell me you're joking."

"No, I'm not, do you find the idea of dating me gross?" I ask, paying close attention to the road.

"What? No." Jayde says, shaking her head, and turning to face me.

"Then what? Why ew?" I say smacking the wheel.

"Idk why i said it Rafe i'm sorry." Jayde says, "It would be nice to date you." I smirk, and then turn the radio on to fill the awkward silence now sitting in the car.