Here we go again!!/ Leviathan's Sanctuary!!

Start from the beginning

Izou hair turns red his alter ego came out and gets on top of the building where the meeting is located.

Izou: Whatever happens I have to be prepared.

At the meeting

After a few hours the faction leaders finally have come together.

Now it's time to get down to business.

Ajuka: So are we ready to begin?

Odin: Where is Izou at? I heard he was also here?

Yasaka: Ye's right on top of the building.

They all see him on top of the budding just like Yasaka said.

Serafall: We can't really blame him....after all that's happened, anyway let's get this started.

Yasaka: Before we do that I have something I want to share with you all

The others in the room all look at her and she continues

Yasaka: For the past few weeks I have noticed that Izou has become more...power hungry.

Falbium: Power hungry?

Serafall: Explain.

Yasaka: After defeating Zeus and almost dying-

Serafall: Dying?! How I didn't see anything wrong with him?!

Yasaka: He almost died to Zeus if it wasn't for the Phoenix tear he had he would be dead, and I have reason to believe ever since that happened he decided he must become stronger so that doesn't happen again.

Serafall: (Please don't tell me he's going down that path) is there anything else?

Yasaka responds

Yasaka: I feel as if there is something else going on inside him, the aura around is so malicious that it can make anyone be afraid by being near him and not only that I feel another person in there.