Pure Chaos! (Part 2: Y/n Unleashed!)

Start from the beginning

"Hmph. Robots aren't enough to stop me, Eggman," Y/n states, his tired eyes filled with anger. He turns to look at Sonic. "Mind if I tag in while you recuperate?"

"Be my guest, pal," Sonic says and smirks at Eggman. "You're in for it now, Robuttnik."

Eggman growls and sends more missiles, the projectiles rocketing towards Y/n who only clicks his teeth.

"Chaos Spear!"

His arm is covered in a green electrical glow before he swipes it through the air, sending green spear-shaped energy blasts which hit the missiles and blows them all up.

Then, from the smoke, Eggman comes rocketing towards Y/n as Sonic uses what energy he has left to speed away. Eggman uses his machine's hand to grab Y/n and drag him through the dirt, tossing him away after which sends the human teen crashing through some already ruined homes. However, he gets back up quickly just as Eggman swings his wrecking ball at him, only for it to be kicked back and nearly hit Eggman's metal warrior in the process.

"Whoa! That was close!" he says and turns back to Y/n. "But you missed!"

He fired lasers at the human who makes a shield to block them with his Energy Rings. Then Y/n speeds over to Eggman who tries to slam Y/n into the ground, only to miss as the Chaos Energy-user slides in between the machine's legs. He follows by leaping into the air and shoulder slamming Eggman away, sending him crashing into the ground.

"What have you done to Sally?!" Y/n asks as he lands on the ground.

"Excuse me?" Eggman questions.

"Don't act stupid! I ran around the entire place to see if there were any survivors!" Y/n yells. "Now... where is Sally?"

Eggman smirks as he gains an idea.

"The princess?" he asks as he stands back up. "Let's just say... she won't be a problem any more."

Eggman smirks evilly at Y/n, making the boy's eyes widen in shock as only the worse runs through his mind. Eggman... killed Sally?

Y/n gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists, his hair flaring up and flashing a golden color with green sparks around him before his hair drops and returns to normal.

"BASTARD!"

Y/n roars at Eggman, being engulfed in a raging green aura as he rockets at his enemy. He rears his arm back for an attack as Eggman's eyes widen in shock, quickly putting his shield in front of him just as Y/n's fist makes contact with it. Y/n yells in anger as he pushes Eggman's machine forward, crashing him into trees and other destroyed homes with a mighty force.

 Y/n yells in anger as he pushes Eggman's machine forward, crashing him into trees and other destroyed homes with a mighty force