•Chapter two•

~8:35AM Wednesday morning~

It was a normal morning and Austin was on his way to class but then he was stopped by a blonde that was slightly taller than him, Austin looked up to see who it was and it so happened to be Kase, "Hey Austin! "Oh- uh- hi!" "Do you want to walk to class with me?" "Sure!" Kase and Austin started walking beside each other to class. Sometimes their shoulders would lightly brush up against each other's. Austin was really nervous and quiet, he started fidgeting with his hands. "So umm- what did you have for breakfast..?" Austin asked awkwardly, "nothing much just cereal." "Oh ok- c-cool!"
There was silence for a second. "So I've been needing to ask you this..." Austin got nervous and waited for him to speak again, "Would you....like to come Over at my place tonight..? I'm having a sleep over and the homies are gonna be over!" "Sure of course I'll come!" "Great! Well I'll see you later!" "Yeah see ya!" Kase waved a good bye and went to class. Austin stood there lightly blushing and then a wave of excitement hit him. The bell rang and Austin panicked, he was late to class! Austin quickly ran through the halls and luckily his teacher wasn't too mad.

         •{time skip to after a few classes}•

Austin was playing soccer with the homiesss and tried not to get distracted again and tried to focus on the game. But for Kase he kept looking at Austin and just couldn't keep his eyes off of him. Kase sent flirty faces at Austin and Austin just rolled his eyes. The whistle blew and while the were lineing up Kase kept on admiring him and couldn't stop looking at him.

     _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Finally it was the end of the day and Austin was exhausted but then he remembered the sleep over and got excited again. Right when he got home he hurried and packed everything and was running everywhere trying to get ready. His mother was confused but shrugged it off. Austin got a ride by his dad in his expensive very nice big Tesla that he loved to show off. When he arrived he kept on saying how much his dads Tesla costed and everyone started rolling their eyes and giggling.