Mine

' character thinking
"" character talking
________________________________
"I have to grab something out of my locker real quick then we can go" Naruko said quickly

The four were at their lockers but the blondes were a few down.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Sasuke growled out at the blonde who was a step away from going to her locker.

Naruko sighed but then smiled, making the raven's heart flutter as she tugged on Sasuke's uniform while her already flushing cheeks turned red as she went on her tippy toes she closed her eyes and gave a soft warm peck against the raven smooth pink lips.

Sasuke trailed her tongue over the blondes plump lip but was lightly pushed back by the blondes soft hands "sasuke not here" she said softly with flushing cheeks as she heard chuckles from Itachi and Shisui Sasuke smirked but peck her forehead her blonde was always so shy when they would kiss in public.

"Okay will wait for you here then" she smiled and nodded as she watched as Naruko walked over towards her locker.

"Little sister I'm surprised you lasted with Naruko"

Onyx eyes removed from a certain blonde to look at her brother.

"And why is that?" her voice threatening while her onyx eyes pierce through him
Itachi chuckled and tap her forehead "calm down little sister that wasn't what i was implying"

Her glare softened but still struck "all i'm saying is that i'm surprised that you haven't lost your cool when she talks to other females or males, possessiveness does run in all uchiha genes".

She sighed and rolled her orbs ''i'm just surprised you haven't induced her to aunty or the fam yet" shisui said as he looked through his locker she sighed sadly while the two males looked at her.

"I just don't want to scare her off..,what if i introduced her to the family and they don't like her? Or if it's the other way around ? Naruko only has her dad & a few family members. What if she's not used to everybody" her voice cracked as she talked. The two looked at each other and Itachi smacked Shisui in the head.

"Don't listen to Shisui and if Naruko can handle you i'm sure she would be fine with a bunch of us plus if you two get married then we'll be also her family also i'm sure Mother and father and the rest of the family will love Naruko just as much we love her" itachi said smiling making the ravens mind at ease.

"Thanks Nii san" she smiled as he ruffled his raven locks, her ears twitch hearing her lovers laugh, her gaze turned towards her blonde as she laughed at a certain joke a Ink-eyed male made.

Her onyx eyes narrowed 'I thought I told her i didn't want them hanging out anymore' she push her school bag into itachi's chest "you guys go i have something to take care" Itachi chuckled and nodded a "will wait for you two outside" Shisui said as he close his locker Sasuke just nodded and started walking over to her lover.

"Are you still going with us tomorrow to that party cause if not i'll be drinking for you" Sai said as he grinned while Naruto gave an awkward one.

"I don't know Sai, I don't really like drinking and you know that".

Sai sighed and rolled his eyes "Dickless learn to live a little.". Sasuke eyebrow twitch

' I think I heard enough.'

"Oi Masa she doesn't want to go and I don't think it's appropriate to talk about parties."

Sasuke grabbed Naruko by the waist and dragged her to a nearby girls restroom. Once in the empty restroom Sasuke let go of her waist Naruko had barely time to turn around before she was lifted onto the sinks, Sasuke leaned into the soft lavender scented warm tan neck.