'Hmm.'

'Amros.'

''Yes, master.'' (A/N: They are talking telepathically.)

'You noticed, didn't you?'

Amros grinned. ''Of course, no way I couldn't.''

'Why didn't you alert me about it?'

''Master, I think he believes we won't be able to find his presence. Though he was foolishly mistaken for underestimating his enemies.''

'I see.'

Rosh nodded and turned back, leaving a simple command that meant way more.

''Get him.''

***

In a secluded estate not known to many, the wind blew into the almost deserted appearance of the place. The halls were silent and only the walking silhouette  of a woman was present.

The woman, namely Hyacinth, went to the far side of the east wing of the manor.

Her eyes gazed sharply as she stopped infront of a door. Knocking, she announced herself.

''I'm here.''

She then heard a small voice of permit from the inside telling her to come in. She didn't answer and instantly opened the door and went inside.

The room was wide and big but the slight dimness made feel empty.

It was filled and made with many high quality materials or items but all those treasures felt worthless.

At the middle of the room, a queen-sized bed with nothing more than pure white sheets, there sat a small girl. Her age seems to be in between six to eight years old.

The girl had long raven hair that looked like a shiny black gem under the glitters of the moonlight while laying on the shoulders of her nightgown. Her back faced Hyacinth so her eyes weren't visible.

Hyacinth went forward her, not too near yet not too far either.

''Your health...was it still declining?'' She sounded stern, but her eyes traced with worry.

''No, I'm alright.'' The girl answered softly.

''That's good.''

After a few words, they fell into quietness but a still tranquility. Looking at the girl's back, Hyacinth looked calm but inside, she wanted to burst and drown her with words.

She was reticent colliding with hesitation.

Hyacinth was never a person to show her real feelings.

''Sister.''

When she heard her call, she flinched. It has been a long time since she was called with the word 'sister'. She felt unfamiliar with the endearment yet her heart filled with warmth.

''I knew...that I don't have much time.''

''What?''

''Before, I heard you talking to Carlos and the doctor about my condition. And I heard..''

''...that you only have time until you turn twenty.''

''Yes.''

Hyacinth clenched her fist. ''And you aren't sad?''

''No..''

''Why?'' She questioned.

''There's no point being sad.''

Her voice doesn't have a trace of emotions. No sadness, no fear, just acceptance.

''Why are like this? Can you stop?'' Hyacinth doesn't want to hear her sister giving up on living like she just gave up on solving a math question.

''Life huh? I've accepted death long ago. I'm only waiting for it to come and embrace it myself.''

The girl's statement made Hyacinth mad. Why is she saying such things so calmly?

''Stop thinking about you dying! No matter what, I'll find a way!''

''Sister, it's no use.''

''Can you stop being too negative!? I'm here! Don't forget what I can do. Even if it means killing everyone, your life will be extended. Keep that in mind!''

Hyacinth exploded. She doesn't want to believe it, she doesn't want to accept even though the results are obvious. Before she could find the cure, her sister's body would be rotting six feet under the ground. But she can't give up.

There is only one way for it to be solved. The Razon's beloved possession from many centuries of their lineage.

Razon's heirloom, Spring's eye.

''..sis——''

''Enough. I don't want to hear another word of this from you..''

''...''

Hyacinth went to the door, but before she left, she looked back.

''You're not dying on my watch!'' She said before slamming the door shut.

Her shouts didn't faze a girl. She knew that eversince she was young, her life has been trapped in a cage and is slowly being eaten by her own power.

After years of living lavishly, she thought nothing else matters than her happiness and her family. But the dark truth of the world woke her up. She realized, not everything is fine. Everything that she cherished fell apart.

And now, even her life is ending. With a flick of a finger, her breath could be cut. She won't even have a chance to have her own family.

Despair is the only thing that awaits her.

***