part 7

Early in the morning , the sun was just about to rise, Sona and her friends and the enormous army they had formed hid behind the trees in the shadows, outside their  kingdom.

"Guys you know what to do, wipe put your specific targets  remember it is either tour head or theirs. Whatever happens today remember that it was an honor fighting with you " Sona said and they cheered, quietly.

The wolves were to breach the front lines   consisting of trolls while the witches killed the flying dragons, angels would help in eliminating the flying devils and get rid of the crossbows. Vampires and fae were responsible to kill any one who came in their way, provided they were a part of the devil army paving way for the angels to attack the flying devils who were of their match.
Sona and dev would take on Asha and bijoy , and try go assassinate them in the room itself with the help of the alpha king and the fae king

"lets go and kick his ass" Dev said and everyone took position.

Avoiding the gaurds and hiding in the shadows they found Asha and bijoy wide awake in his room.

"Well well, surprise attack" They said

"How are you two alive? " Asked Sona

"We sold out souls to Satan and asked for a new life vowing our loyalty.. We a power hungry creatures dear  daughter... Join us it will be easier.. For you and your unborn kid.... "

"How do you know I'm pregnant" Asked sona. Yes they were expecting their second child, baby making in the air was successful.

"Your aura changed"answered Asha

"Hell with surprise attack, you're dead" Said the alpha king as he transformed and leaped at him.

Bijoy dove out of the way on time, the fae king enlarged his  size with the help of magic and tried to grab Asha's throat but she just flew to the opposite corner.
Dev and Sona coordinated their attack, dev used his vamp speed distracting the devils while Sona summoned the ice spell and casted it on then ,  Bijoy snapped at sona and tried to blow fire at her , to no avail, the ice spell worked it distinguished his fire ability.

"You stupid angel," He yelled trying to grab her throat, the alpha king stopped him and snapped his arms..

Fae king recovered from the shock and casted his magic fae dust on the devil's face, burning them. They screamed in agony.

Dev took his head in his palms
"This ends now" He said and snapped his neck. Bijoy fell to the ground lifeless. Sona snapped Asha's neck killing her.

"This time stay dead " She screamed

Casting the fire spell she burned their bodies  and they all watched then burn to death in ashes.

"It's finally over" Sona whispered and everyone nodded

"No more devil terror" Said dev

They all walked to the top of the castle and lowered the devil flag, signalling their defeat.

Slowly the battle died, devil army surrendered, some fled.

A few days later a memorial was held in the vamangel  for all the fallen soldiers.