Another me...?

Prologue

Rin POV

"Brother, You didn't finished you home work.... Oi... OI COME BACK HERE!!!!" Yukio shouted while holding my notebook.

I walk out from him with a yawn.

"Maann.. I'll finish it later! I'll just go for a walk ok? Ok! See ya!!"

I ran outside the room but when I arrived outside our dorm, I just walked. For some reason, I really admire the moon since after that night. Fighting satan was really hard.. he even used Yukios body. But, My brother fought him no matter what, same body or not. He's really strong.

I was about to buy a drink by the vender machine but suddenly, I saw a red-yellowish flame by the trees. I walked closer to get a better look. Then what I saw is a girl. Well, About my age, has teal hair and she has horns?! horns with flaming fire. Wait.. fire... this doesn't the she i..

I took a step forward but I stepped a branch. I panicked and looked at her. She was looking at me!

" God! What should I doo!!!" I said on my mind.

She has Red-Orange eyes which are similar to a demon...

"You....." she mumbled while glaring at me.

The suddenly red flames start to surround her. I was about to sheath my sword but she left without a trace. I put my sword back.

"I thought she was about to attack me" I thought with a relieving sigh.

But that girl though...... she's a demon...?