Chapter 68

Nat got off the bed while I just laid there watching her.
She looked absolutely gorgeous.

N: W-what? Why are you looking at me like that?
Me: I'm falling in love with you.
N: I thought you already were?
Me: I am, but everyday I fall for you more than the day before and I don't know how that's possible. I love you Tasha.
N: I love you too baby. Now come on lazy, get ready.....
Me: Lazy? That's a new one.....

Nat just laughed and gave me a change of clothes to wear to keep myself warm.

We went to the top of the mountain to watch the sunset and the view was beautiful.

We decided to head back to the cabin.
As we were walking down the hill, I slipped and fell the ground, cutting my forehead.

N: Ohh Myy Goddd!!! Y/N!! You're bleeding!!
Me: I'm ok babe. Don't worry...
I said while getting up.

She quickly carried me bridal style to our room and placed me next to the sink in the bathroom.

N: Stay still. I'm going to clean the wound and bandage it.

I just sat there watching how caring and loving she's being. How gentle she's being while cleaning my wound.

After she was finished, she gently blew on it to stop the stinging feeling and was about to put bandage on it when I stopped her.

Me: Wait, don't.
N: Why babe? It will take some time to heal, so we need to keep it clean.

I gently shook my head smiling and used my healing powers to heal it immediately.

N: Are you kidding me?! (She said while laughing). You could've done that this whole time?!
Me: Yup, I just love it when you take care of me.
N: I will always take care of you baby. I love you.
Me: I love you too. Now, come on. Let's go eat something, I'm hungry.

Nat carried me downstairs again and placed me on the kitchen counter next to her while she cooked.

After about 30 minutes of cooking, she placed 2 bowls of chicken and rice, as well as cooked vegetables, in front of us while we started eating.

Me: Mmmmhhhhhhhh...... Babe, this is delicious.
N: (Laughing) Glad you're enjoying it babe. To be honest, I knew you were enjoying it, because the noises you were making are very similar to the ones you make in bed. I'm not sure if I should be offended that chicken can give the same pleasure that I can.

I got really embarrassed and I turned red. I quickly put my hands on my face but Nat stopped me.

N: Don't do that baby. Why did you get embarrassed?
Me: I don't know. You still make me nervous sometimes.....
N: Babe, we've been together for almost a year and I still make you nervous?
Me: Yes, you still give me the same butterflies you did when I first met you. I just love you so much.
N: I love you too.
Me: And don't worry babe, no one and nothing can give me the immense pleasure and euphoria that you give me. No one can even come CLOSE!!
N: I can say the same about you baby.
Me: Let's go clubbing!!
N: What?
Me: There was this great club here when I was a kid that I'm sure is still open. There used to be a lot of people there and it could be fun.
N: Ok love, let's go.

We got to our room to get ready.
I decided to wear one of Nat's short black dresses that had spaghetti straps, along with black heels.

I got dressed in the bathroom so that Nat doesn't see me before I was ready.
When I got out, she was downstairs waiting for me.

As soon as she heard the sound of my heels, she looked up from her phone and her jaw dropped.

N: W-wooowwww!! My girlfriend is an actual Goddess!!
Me: I can say the same thing about you. You look incredibly sexy my love.
N: Everyone is going to drool over you when we get there. (Nat said a little jealous).
Me: But you're the one that will take me home and gets to call me hers for the rest of our lives.
N: You always know what to say.