Chapter ten

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

"Guys, follow me." Donnie said as his family followed him.

He led them into his lab and walked towards his latest invention.

"Uh... Donnie why are you standing next to a dumpster?" Raph asked raising his non-existing eyebrow.

Donnie frowned at raph's words. "This is my new invention"

Mikey scratched the top of his head as raph and splinter gave Donnie a confused look.

"You feeling alright dude?" Mikey asked Donnie wondering if his brother had bumped his head on a wall.

Donnie ignored mikey as he pressed a button on the 'dumpster'.

Immediately the dumpster vanished in thin air.

"Whoa! You made a disappearing dumpster!" Mikey yelled smiling widely.

"No mikey it's a stealth vehicle. It just looks like a dumpster to blend in with its surroundings." Donnie explained as his family finally understood that Donnie hadn't lost his mind.

"This will be perfect for sneaking into shredder's lair." Raphael said.

"Indeed, but you all still need to improve your skills if you plan to rescue your brother." Splinter said while both his hands where behind his back.

The brothers nodded as they followed their father into the dojo.

~An hour later~

"How much longer should we train?" Raph groaned, tossing Donnie on his shell. "We are wasting our time! Who knows what the shredder is doing to leo."

"Raphael, it is important to worry about your brother's safety, but it is also important to worry about the the rest of the team. Do you understand me?" Splinter said.

Raph nodded and sighed. He knew that leo wasn't going to be rescued anytime soon.

"Just hang in there leo." Raphael thought as he concentrated on the training.

Leo's POV

As soon as I was pulled out of the Ochitsuite relms I opened my eyes to see shredder standing in front of me.

Oh great.

He lifted me up by my neck. I wanted to punch shredder in the face but my hands were still chained.

"Where is your lair?" Shredder asked in a deep and cold voice.

Silence.

Shredder punched me in the face and I felt warm liquid spill out of my nose.

"Where.is.the.rat.hiding?" He asked me again.

"Betrayal is not an option for me." I said as I glared back in his eyes trying not to show fear.

He dropped me on the ground as I took a deep breath.

"Suit yourself." Shredder said as he lifted a black katana from the table.

He then pierced the katana into my left leg at full force as I screamed in pain.

"AHHH!"

Shredder exited the room not even bothering to lift the katana from my foot.

I was seriously stuck on what to write. Sorry if it sucked.