Chapter six

I would recommend you guys to see the season 2 of tmnt before starting this chapter, or else it won't make sense

One week later...

Leo's POV

Tourture. That's all I have been getting these past 7 days.

I want to die. But the shredder won't allow it.

I stopped drinking the water and eating the food that the foot gave me, so that I can die a faster death.

But when shredder found out about this, he asked Stockman to make a serum to give me all the nutrition that I need. But also made the serum so powerful so that I can go through the worst pain anyone has ever felt. I get the serum 3 times a day.

I really just want to die. I can't take the pain any longer. But if it comes at a cost of my family's life, I will do anything.

Swoosh

The door opened as rahzar walked in.

"Ready to give up the location turtle?" He asked.

"In your dreams." I snarled.

He moved forward picking me up from my neck. He squeezed his hands tight to hear me wince in pain. I tried not to scream. But then he squeezed tighter.

I did not scream. Instead I laughed. Tears spilling down my cheeks.

Rahzar didn't like my laughter. he squeezed tighter making it almost impossible for me to breath. I stopped laughing. But kept on smiling.

I was about to pass out when rahzar let go of my neck.

"You disgust me." He said before leaving.

The only reason I was smiling is I was thinking of them. My family. They all are alive and well. And that's the most important thing to me right now.

I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

Mikey's POV

It's been a week since Leo's died. Donnie is mostly always in the kitchen drinking coffee. He stopped working on all his invention when leo died. Raph's in his room. Always in his room. He comes out three times a day for food and water. But when he does come, one can see tears still running from his blood shot eyes. Master splinter meditates he does nothing else but that. No food. Only water and meditation.

And as for me, I have been cutting. It reduces the pain that is in my heart. I can't live without my big brother. He had always been there for me. When I had nightmare I always went to leo and he comforted me every single time. But now...

He is gone.

Forever.

Now I have no one to go to. No one to go to when I am sad or depressed. No one at all.

I was just thinking about leo when I felt Sensei's hand on my shoulder.

"Sensei?" I said trying not to worry him to much because of my voice.

"Michaelangelo, come with me." He said and I followed. We went in the dojo and I saw Donnie and raph sitting there as well.

"My sons, you may be wondering why I assembled you all here." Master splinter said.

"Look Sensei if you want to make one of us leader we will not take the position. Leo was our true leader and he always will be." Raph said "we are not going to replace him."

Master splinter looked at raph and stroked his beard. "I was well aware that this would be your response Raphael, but that is not the reason why I have called you all here."

"Then what is it Sensei?" Donnie asked.

Sensei sighed and said "After Leonardo's death it has been hard on all of us. I wanted us to stop focusing on his death and move on. We all might soon die if we continue what we have been doing for the past week."

I was shocked. Master splinter was asking us to forget about leo?! I was about to say something against him but before I could say anything my brothers said "Hai Sensei." I couldn't believe them. "WHAT?! WE CAN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT LEO!" I shouted angrily making my Brothers look at me in a suprised state.

"Michaelangelo..." Sensei started but I was already running out of the lair.