41. Appa and Tiny Bean.

Start from the beginning

As a fine young alpha, Jungkook has all access to enjoy his young blood as he wants, but even without Taehyung's knowing his mind has screamed out loud.

" Jungkookah please don't go there "

Jungkook was freeze on his feets.

Yah!!! Jungkook-ah can't you see your baby boy need you tonight. Just go give him a good one.

One of the alpha stands beside Jungkook has jokingly hit Jungkook by telling that out loud.

Jungkook was completely acting like a real asshole and he didn't know what he is doing with desperate Taehyung's heart.

Hey hey, don't talk without knowing dudes.

That needy ass is already taken.

Jungkook uttered with a smirk like he is heartless.

His words pierced the omega's heart who wait outside for hours only to confirm alpha is safe.
Yes, Taehyung was unrest for the days thinking how younger is doing after the day he felt the same pain that Jungkook felt even without being his mate.

Taehyung has deeply looked into younger's eyes and talked with a muffled voice.

" I was worried about your injury, but it looks like you are now okay. I'll take my leave then go and have fun sorry for waste your time".

Jungkook was surprised how he knew it. There isn't any way that he could know he is injured because no one has gone inside the boundaries from the military base up to today, so how he knew it.

Taehyung was walking away wiping his tears messily. The only question omega's heart ask again and again was,
"Jungkookie why did you do that ?"

Jungkook hasn't been disrespectful toward any omega until today. Because he treasured and loved his older omega brother he has treated every omega with the utmost respect.
He was not the kind of boy who crack cocky lines to omegas.
But today it happen because he hates that fact. Younger's heart didn't ready to believe that Taehyung was already reserved for someone.

He has acted childishly because he is annoyed by the thought.

Crying omega was walking with hanging his head lower, his crying self has bumped into an alpha who staring at him with an annoyance mix sinful gaze.

"I am sorry I didn't saw you".

" Oh, beautiful you didn't seem happy, did anyone hurt your heart ?".
Alpha's hand was reaching the crying omega's butt.
Taehyung gasped under the disgusting way that man touched him he try to quick his space to leave the place as quick as he could.

" Seems like someone is in a hurry ! Baby boy you want me to walk you home ?".

That time alpha was trying to touch Taehyung again. Trembling younger one has hitched his breath helplessly trying to avoid alpha's grab.

"Someone has pulled him into a firm chest by snaking one hand around his shoulders".

" No he'll be fine with me you can go now "
It was Jungkook, though he make Taehyung walked away from him, his eyes have followed the omega's track.

Jungkook held silently sobbing omega's hand and walks away until they reach the river bank.

Taehyung hasn't still lifted his head, his tears were directly found their way to the ground escaping trailing down on his cheeks.

" Taehyung I am sorry".

Still, Taehyung wasn't reacting at all. He was playing with his fingernails.
Then Jungkook heard a soft voice calling out him dearly, despite the fact he acted like a real asshole a few minutes ago.