Crazy

My blood dripped down into a pool of dark red.

Please...let this end already...please end it.

I watched a person walk into the room as my eyes open in fear.

"So, what shall we do next," her pale face smiles as my stomach drops.

"Salem...please no more," I plea as she laughs

"You'll be like this forever," she says grinning ear to ear.

I was a broken man...no, not a man...I was a broken boy.

6 Years Later

It's been 5 and a half years since Salem died. Team RWBY was successful in killing her and ending the dangerous creatures of Grimm...but me, it left me empty inside.

No one came to save me.

I was only able to escape because Salem didn't tend to the ties that she used to hold me to the chair.

I escaped with little to no resistance...I learned later that was because Salem was dead.

I had been in that cell for 2 years before I was set free...2 years of torture.

I'll be honest...I'm crazy...like bat shit crazy.

I don't know what triggered it...maybe being around Salem for so long...but I need to cause people great harm...I want to see their lives get difficult...I wanna see them suffer.

I don't know why I'm like this...this isn't who I used to be...this is nothing like I used to be.

It seems so long ago that I risked my life to save team RWBY...that lead to my capture.

I was at the top of my class. I had everything, combat prowess, the smarts...hell I even was best friends with the great Ruby Rose...I had always liked her a lot.

Ever since I met her at Beacon, I had a crush on her.

That is why I was super well known around the school...to get her attention.

I eventually did, and we became good friends...or so I thought.

Did she look for me? Does she care about me?

Did she leave me all alone?

I want to cut someone...cut someone, cut someone! I want to!

I suppress the thoughts of my violent desires

"You're not like this...Im better than this," I encourage myself as I feel it taking control

"My desire will be realized soon enough," I blurt out as I look at myself in the mirror with a shocked look.

Calm down, (Y/N), calm down

I take a deep breath in and continue making the bomb I was working on,

I know, it sounds crazy as fuck. "You're making a bomb! Your crazy," that's because I am crazy...I've lost it mentally for a couple of years now

I've had an itching feeling to make a bomb lately, I don't want to...but if I try to leave the bomb alone, my head starts hurting like a son of a bitch. So I have to

I cry myself to sleep on nights. I don't remember when it started. But voices appeared in my head...bad voices

"Kill him" one would say when a random stranger walks by

"Steal her," another would say when an average-looking girl walks by.

These voices undoubtedly make me crazy...there's no questioning about it.

I once was so high...but now, I'm licking the bottom of the barrel.

I'm crazed...and I plan to end the world just like Salem wanted.

I don't want it....but I can't help it.

The world will end by my hands