"I'm sorry." is all he could say at this moment. A shaky breath leaves his mouth, hiccuping harshly from holding more tears back.

"No, I'm sorry." manager Jun controverts, patting softly onto the other's back.

"I'm really sorry."

Never in his life does Beomgyu feels like to burst out crying much like today. He let go off the device by placing it on the table and slumps himself on his seat, crying silently.

"Look what I'm doing." he chuckles bitterly,"I shouldn't cry at this age anymore."

Manager Jun hands the younger one a hanky, smiling faintly at the slowly growing confidence on seeing the good things rather than the bad things.

"It's okay to cry, it's absolutely fine."

Beomgyu hums, hoping everything will be fine soon.

But sensing exactly the opposite.

Few hours later.

Since Beomgyu couldn't bear the mournfulness anymore, he told his manager that he wants to catch fresh air in the TPQ garden house.

To his surprise he met his best friends there and now they sit there without uttering something until:

"Are you good now?" Soobin ask his gloomy friend beside him, being worried about his current state.

"Yes i guess." Beomgyu mumbles, licking his already dry lips.

"I've heard Joshua will come back today. Then you can talk this out with him." Hueningkai says in a soft, serene tone.

"How crazy the media nowdays, they make themselves showing up like sardines, thirsty for the each little news." Hueningkai pulls out a quip.

To his bad, the one he wishes to see laughing again, doesn't even creak up a petite smile nor, on his behalf, a small grunt.

At least Soobin exposes an expected reaction such as a greasy grin before snores out an almost airy, soundless laugh while clapping his hands like a tiny child.

Beomgyu just hums, nooding indolent. He holds his gaze on his screen of his phone, revealing a gallery album collection of Taehyun with him, tons of selfies, numerous of videos.

A weak smile creates on his lips, feeling somehow less insouciant by perusing through the collection.

They look so happy together. They way how Taehyun observes him with lovingly eyes in almost every picture. How he smiles at the blonde with his whole heart. How they looks directly at each other. How bad he wish this would never break apart.

Whenever the mulett slice to the next photo of them either burrow one's head into the other nape or simply cuddling under the fluffy blanket, he does feel all the delicate touches of the blonde as if only they are together in the garden right now, alone.

Soobin's smile slowly fades away as he dicerns the brunette being in his own, busted, shady world. The tall male then beams his gaze at Hueningkai who also cannot plaster a smile on his face.

He once clicks his tongue before waiting for the other's comando. The curly blonde nods confidently at the soundless asking of permission.

"Um...Gyu, um...i know it's a hard time for you and you'll definetly go fast through it but the way you are acting lately is somehow confusing us." Soobin starts, trying to make eye contact with the brunette.