30

[At the dorm, 10:26 p.m]

By switching into a comfortable position on bed, Beomgyu within his pyjama snuggles into his thickish yet cosy blanket to warm him up from the coldness of the dark night.

It's already late september, a light autumnal weather; a month he somehow usually got a cold in the most simply way.

He doesn't mind to have sometimes a running nose or similiar related things but the movie premiere will be hold in approximately one month so he surely doesn't want be missed on that special day.

A really special day no one could comparing with.

Remember it's his first time to be appertain as one of the main act who's playing a character in a global movie. His hard work, the encourage he received, all those painful days he went through finally will pay off. For this moment he was waiting for so long.

A glossy cherry places on top of the ice cream.

His wish is to not only make his mother smiling again but also remark his name to certain one's forehead who didn't accept him back then. Who made fun of him until he reach the phase where he cried mostly alone in his locked room with no one by his side. Just a mother had behave like the most scary witch outside his room.

All good things was gone just in one blink, one by one.

Every little children has once played in a sandbox with other little children for atleast once in their life, didn't they? Or at least something that cause their first laugher.

Little Beomgyu used to play in a sandbox a lot and he had fun. He freely could let out his bubbly laugh, shout here and there full of joyness, exploring things he never touched before.

All those are over now.

The Beomgyu of today, works hard to fulfill his dream. A dream that still follows him since his early puberty.

He still remember the sleepless nights, having hard fighting match  against his mentally self and overfilled emotions created terrible headaches which he can today only watch all of them in horror whenever he go back to time.

Beomgyu finds himself lost in thought as he looks out of the window which was leave wide open.

Who came to the idea to let this freaking window open? It's really freezing.

While he slowly taking steps towards the window only to close it, he slightly shakes the memory off, not wanting to pressure his time with bad influence when he should live his 'sweet like honey' life.

Well, his life turns now 'sweet like honey'.

Just like in those sparkle rainbow fantasy world in which unicorns with super long tails hoarsing about the tiniest joke, dropping icing sprinkles from the pink sunsetting sky and sprinting through the fluffy clouds all day.

Now everything is set on its place like it used in old days. So far, it seems...

Nice?

All of sudden, but there is no thing to complain.

Beomgyu closes the window shut, shivering at the last cool blow of wind, refreshing his face.

In not a split of seconds he starts to feel goosebumps around his neck, his neck hair stiffens which he always had whenever a kinda flustered thought comes across his mind.

He roughly scratches his neck, still being deep in thoughts.

Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Them...these two?"