33

[KSJ Lounge, 07:12 p.m.]

The dancers of team X, in which Yeonjun belongs to, were allowed to take a short cooling break. Their dance mentor, Mr. Park, advised them to go through the whole choreography deligently since the practice time was brittle and scruffy than ever.

Ok fine everyone, let's take a break. I can't bear anymore seeing so much bad instability. I know the choreo is freaking insane and not an easy game to play but i honestly thought we still could manage it with perfect gravur. Well, it was a mistake of mine."

"Come, drink some water and don't hang your head low. I'm sure it will be better next time. Let's take an successful comeback with 1A dance as our incentive!"

Team Y, in which Heeseung belongs in, now has its time to put their effort into the hard work. The comeback of one of the successful artist KSJ's, Jeon Jungkook, does have his comeback in two weeks yet the music video isn't filmed.

Time flies too fast.

It's busy these days.

But not for Taehyun.

His comeback was months ago but he wants to publish an mixtape as a gift for his fans, preparing for his second and half year anniversary since debut.

At this moment, he lays peacefully on the big blue couch, watching team X discussing their strategies to improve their skills.

On top of that, he has a while five star meal by his side which he just has ordered. Maybe ge should share his food with them because they kinda look like they need them now.

"Okay at the third step on the prechorus, we better should lift our arms like this." Yeji suggests, imitating the gestures she meant.

Taehyun observes Yeji swinging her arm in a way complicated cycling movement while her upper body bends to the side in sync.

All her co-dancer nod affirmative, being emphatic about her demonstration.

"So you mean like this?" Yeonjun ask again, standing up to dance the step the female dancer just shows them.

Having a group is probably great, Taehyun always thought. A group features anything, they have work hard for, together and can afford a proud smile after that because of their good team work.

The dark blonde haired artist watch them with his big doe eyes, his face softens as he notice how well connected they are with eachother. They don't have to fear about being alone unlike him. As an solo artist, the only focus is on him.

He is on his own.

It's sad, but he already has faces the reality and accept it.

As an artist he might be alone, but as an individual he is surrounded by people who take care of him. People he knows they don't leave him even when there are only few of them.

His face suddenly saddened at the serious thought. Taking glimpse from his next and back at his food makes him even more lonely.

He just doesn't want to be forgetten. He just doesn't want to be left behind again. He doesn't want to lose his position where he is now.

Being alone is honestly a gift. Surely, sometimes he feels like isolating himself from the outside when he needs time for only him.

But it feels like hell, when you are alone, unintentionally.

He has now Yeonjun and Heeseung who will definetly stay with him.

And Beomgyu.

The blonde ramifies on his pork meat without realising since his mind is filled with Beomgyu. A soft smile clicks on as he finally finds another person he can trust.